COMING SOON TO A BEACH NEAR YOU!

Guest Room101

well i hope that everyone who voted for national "just for a change" is fuckin happy now.....

....... I hate to say it... but .....

I told you so...

"no redstar national are the shit and helen clarke is ugly, the nats will give me more money due to not paying that much tax..they are all good and john key is like obama"

HA!

"no redstar national are the shit and helen clarke is ugly, the nats will give me more money due to not paying that much tax..they are all good and john key is like obama"

who said that?

multiple people.... im cunningly paraphrasing , but meh

really, this thread and all other politico/enviro/media threads of the same vein are pointless.

I realized after a recent occurrence that we as a species are truly doomed.

I was on Mount Hutt, with a recently sustained concussion on the weekend when the following occurred;

ME: staggering towards MENS room

GUMBY LOOOKIN' GUY: Leaning against wall by door

*SIGN ON TOILET DOORS READS

"This winter Mount Hutt would like you to consider making some Green decisions. Such as conserving heat in these blocks by keeping the doors closed - Thanks"

ME: go to open door

G-L-G:(*To Friend)"Hey, look at this crap! Says they want us to think GREEEN this winter. Bunch of fuckin' hippies"

*Proceeds to boot door the open and then onto the ladies room door for same treatment.

Now, I'm all for freedom of choice, and maybe leaving the door open in an un-concious slip or careless gesture is to be expected by the silent majority. But this type of wanton purposeful deviation, and in fact sabotage, from even the most basic of conservative practices, well, quite frankly it left me fucked. Seems that we can make all the regulations, sign treaties, create initiatives, but really, it comes down to the lowest common denominator, and my friends, that Gumby Lookin' Guy is whom we find amongst that class of citizens.

I kinda wished right then that I had landed on a pile of rocks.