An introduction

diamond_geezer

Easy people!

I've only just registered here, i am Diamond Geezer, a jungle / ragga jungle producer from the UK.

I made my fisrt, and so far only, trip to NZ back in March 2005, i only managed to visit the North Island but i've proper fallen in love with it and hope to return very soon!

Thought i would sign up and get to know the mans dem who are runnig the jungle ting inna NZ

I've got a few tunes released on labels in the US & UK, the most recent being 'Coochie Get Warmer' on N2O outta LA and Top Rankin (remix) / Humble on Renegade Weed inna UK - I am also in the process of setting up my own label ONE DROP SOUND, the first release will be available soon.

In the meantime here is a link to my MySPace acccount with a couple of new tunes on for your listening pleasure http://www.myspace.com/36069975

Maximum boost to all crew!

Hey Geez, welcome.

Would love to hear some of your tunes. Post up some links or PM me and we'll host some mp3's for you if you're keen.

Ez

Edit, don't mind the blind cunt over here. Just checked out your myspace, wickid tunes man.

Easy people!

I've only just registered here, i am Diamond Geezer, a jungle / ragga jungle producer from the UK.

I made my fisrt, and so far only, trip to NZ back in March 2005, i only managed to visit the North Island but i've proper fallen in love with it and hope to return very soon!

When you come back, you deffently need to visit the south island. we have some awesome gigs down here. and the crowd is sick.

if you go to dunedin, u should deffenitly drop into bath st. sickest venue down there