ONLY AWESOME PEOPLE NEED APPLY...

eloise

My current flatmate Kelz is uprooting from our downtown digs, to venture outside the city life, and i need a replacement.

Now, normally the response to that would be "But there is no substitute for Kelz!" But since the pressing issue of financial ruining is upon me, I have had to make the unthinkable decision to allow another into the inconceivably legendary lodging that is "The Apartment".

Situated a convenient 5 minute stumble from our second home, Fu Bar, and a 2 minute roll, trip or fumble to Quay st Foodtown, (sells booze till 1am!) this fine establishment offers high class living at a dirty street bum price.

The spacious abode and spectacular 7th storey view, is a must see for those seeking residence of maximum awesomeness.

To share with one fantastic gal, rent is only $165pw + exp (which is $40 a month for power) The bedrooms are of a very comfortable size, easily fitting a queen size bed or bigger and plenty of other furniture. Your choice of either room.

Please contact me on 021WTFBBQ or 021983227 to arrange a time to view

Address is :drogar-mark-04(dbg): The Four Seasons, Apt 7E/22 Emily place. :drogar-mark-05(dbg):

COME ON BOY! YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!