www.drumandbassandhiphop.co.nz

Known One

Yeah, Cut Chemist left to do a solo album. It's out i believe, they play quite a bit of it on b. As for J5 BDO a few years ago!! That was mean, a dreary drizzly day but they owned that crowd for the hour. Turntable around the neck scratching on the go. Madness.

. Turntable around the neck scratching on the go. Madness.

That was so impresive i was completely blown away when he just strolled out on to the stage casually scratching up a storm with his table around his neck.

They were one of the highlights of that BDO for me

. Turntable around the neck scratching on the go. Madness.

That was so impresive i was completely blown away when he just strolled out on to the stage casually scratching up a storm with his table around his neck.

They were one of the highlights of that BDO for me

hell yeah, that was sick, i remember that, pipes and j's on! i mean.. *ahem* what weed?!

:hsdrool:

I would sell one of my kidneys to see J5 live. Hopefully thanks to the advanced warning I can be prepared and it won't come to that...

Any idea how much? Just so I can start the detox now in the hopes of cleaning up said kidney so it can fetch the highest possible price.

So freakin' excited

:hsdrool:

I would sell one of my kidneys to see J5 live. Hopefully thanks to the advanced warning I can be prepared and it won't come to that...

Let's all hope it doesn't come to that. I for one would rather have the j5 ticket than someones 2nd hand kidney.

I guess that's just one of the differences between Jonah and myself