Riddle me this

Pakage

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! I love riddles...

A Panda Bear walked into a resturant. He sat down at a table and ordered some food. When he was finished eating, he took out a gun and shot his waiter. He then left the resturant. After the police caught up with him, they asked him why he had killed the waiter. He replied, "Look me up in the dictionary."

What did the dictionary say?

Yay! I love riddles...

A Panda Bear walked into a resturant. He sat down at a table and ordered some food. When he was finished eating, he took out a gun and shot his waiter. He then left the resturant. After the police caught up with him, they asked him why he had killed the waiter. He replied, "Look me up in the dictionary."

Edit: Eats shoots and leaves?

And yeah you got it Tim - next?

Yay! I love riddles...

Yea, you got it: "Eats, shoots and leaves".

Next:

The beginning of eternity

The end of time and space

The beginning of every end

And the end of every place

Yay! I love riddles...

Yea, you got it: "Eats, shoots and leaves".

Next:

I know this one! Not gonna say though.

Next:

Is it the letter E ?

Mine is: What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?

Next:

Is it the letter E ?

Haha awesome.

Mine is: What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?

Is it the sea or ocean or such?

Next:

Is it the letter E ?

Yip - you got it Aphra

How about this one guys...

Dead in the centre there is a bunny on an island. 6 feet north, 6 feet south, 6 feet west, and 6 feet east is land. How many jumps does it take to get to the other side?

Oh too easy.

Hows about these ones?

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

He wrote "your exact weight"?

If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?

2nd place - too easy!

He wrote "your exact weight"?

2nd place - too easy!

Ok smarty pants...

Soldiers line up spaced with pride,

Two long rows lined side by side.

One sole unit can decide,

If the rows will unite or divide.

Tell me, tell me, scream it out.

What's the thing I talk about?