Riddle me this

Pakage

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is the word, in English, that has nine letters and remains a word at each step - even when you remove one letter from it, right up to a single letter remaining. List each letter as you remove them, along with the resulting word at each step.

A

AN

AND

ANDY

ANDY C?

Which is the word, in English, that has nine letters and remains a word at each step...

Nine letters to start with guys...

This one's way too hard.

I just googled the answer and it wasn't done how I expected. I thought the letters could only be added in order but in the answer letters can be added to any point in the word. Kinda crap I reckon.

A

AN

AND

ANDY

ANDY C?

Which is the word, in English, that has nine letters and remains a word at each step...

Nine letters to start with guys...

This one's way too hard.

I just googled the answer and it wasn't done how I expected. I thought the letters could only be added in order but in the answer letters can be added to any point in the word. Kinda crap I reckon.

Oh hey, come on now...I never said they had to be in order...

Can I do one? You guys may already know it. It's one I always remember.

A man lives on the 12th floor. Every day he takes the elevator down to the ground floor and goes to work. When he comes back, he goes up to the 6th floor and takes the stairs to the 12th. But on rainy days he goes up with the elevator to the 12h. Why?

A man lives on the 12th floor. Every day he takes the elevator down to the ground floor and goes to work. When he comes back, he goes up to the 6th floor and takes the stairs to the 12th. But on rainy days he goes up with the elevator to the 12h. Why?

Hah, that is awesome

Hah, that is awesome

b coz the stairs from 6-12 are outside? too ez, cant be that...

Hah, that is awesome

lol mike already said the answer why are you still confused? (I'm not joking)

Hah, that is awesome

lol mike already said the answer why are you still confused? (I'm not joking)

ohhhhhhhhhhh right.. got it