taken then missing sennheiser HD25's

smooth

Hello everyone.. Just a post asking anyone who found themselves in galatos basement last friday.

Dj spectrum was playing from 4-5 (although they closed the thing at 4:15 ... ...) and had his sennheiser HD25's with him and also some 18 subs he generously lent for the thing. Wanting to take his gear home straight away he came outside and got me to help him take his subs and equipment etc back to his car. we double checked their was nothing left of his and went.

Next day he turns up at mine looking for his headphones, double checked his car and went back down to galatos basement to double check there. Still no luck so he contacts John (Kaos [dba]) and asks if he saw them as he was about the only other person down there when we packed up spectrum's gear.

He reckoned he picked them up and put them in his bag thinking they where his bestest friends, Kevin (carnage [dba]). (explains why we didn't see them when double checking we had everything).

they arranged to meet... but ... 20 mins later spectrum gets a call from john saying that he must of been mistaken and that he can't help him... .. .

IF anyone took these headphones out of johns bag by mistake please do the right thing and give them back... they're an expensive item. Spectrum is a quality guy deserves to get them back.

I have found the cartiridge but do not know about the phones. The only person i can think of is the bouncer who was a right wanker all night as it is.

I am in the middle of a written complaint to galatos as we speak to try and sort this problem.

Quote: Shit stirrer "Who would be so desperate, I wonder?" what are you implying???? Alistar is a mate of mine dick why would i do that. Maybe some cock like yourself came down and did it.

How many drum and bass promoters does it take to ruin a forum? 2. Just 2. I swear I'm just gonna start deleting any conversations you guys have with each other. It saddens me that in the midst of the great Sennheiser mystery you guys resort to bitching at each other. :armycry:

If you think that was somehow promoter related, you need to get out more. I made a comment under my personal account (note: not the Central promotions Account) - and some knob knocker made an assumption and was corrected.

Furthermore over moderation of conversations will solve nothing. Controversy and assumptions over the Internet is what makes it so damn hilarious and addictive. You moderate this factor - and you're left with a boring web site.. Bickering from individuals will never make the forums look bad, only offer quality entertainment.

Growing a forum:

Step 1: Don't overmoderate.

-end-

I have found the cartiridge but do not know about the phones. The only person i can think of is the bouncer who was a right wanker all night as it is.

I am in the middle of a written complaint to galatos as we speak to try and sort this problem.

Yeah, if it's the same dude i'm thinking of that usually runs the door there, you're right he's definitly a fukn tosser. Good luck finding them - Spectrum is a good cunt that doesn't deserve to be ripped!

If you think that was somehow promoter related, you need to get out more. I made a comment under my personal account (note: not the Central promotions Account) - and some knob knocker made an assumption and was corrected.

Furthermore over moderation of conversations will solve nothing. Controversy and assumptions over the Internet is what makes it so damn hilarious and addictive. You moderate this factor - and you're left with a boring web site.. Bickering from individuals will never make the forums look bad, only offer quality entertainment.

Growing a forum:

-end-

Interesting comment seeing as you were the one who said that our site was suffering from a bad case of negativity. Seems that you are trying to apply one rule for yourself and a different rule for others. All I'm saying is that there is no need for pathetic bickering in forums. I don't know if you have noticed but this is one of the friendliest, and supportive music forums in New Zealand, with a tight population of members regularly providing worthwhile and valuable contribtions.

:butthead:

Edited by Guest

Growing a forum:

-end-

Growing a forum:

-end-

Lol! Got sig?

I share the same view of moderation...

I'm a large advocate of free-speech... the users of this site are always free to speak their mind...

However this is not to say that you guys can go out there dissing eachother and making the scene look bad.

Here's a little lesson on Forum Etiquette.

Constructive critisism:

"Bro you're track is good but you could work on the bass line a bit it needs some work"

Being an asshole:

"That track sucked ass.. you should give up while you can"

See the difference?.. if you don't I suggest you go somewhere else.

I share the same view of moderation...

I'm a large advocate of free-speech... the users of this site are always free to speak their mind...

However this is not to say that you guys can go out there dissing eachother and making the scene look bad.

Here's a little lesson on Forum Etiquette.

Constructive critisism:

"Bro you're track is good but you could work on the bass line a bit it needs some work"

Being an asshole:

"That track sucked ass.. you should give up while you can"

See the difference?.. if you don't I suggest you go somewhere else.

:armybravo: Respect!

Yeah, if it's the same dude i'm thinking of that usually runs the door there, you're right he's definitly a fukn tosser. Good luck finding them - Spectrum is a good cunt that doesn't deserve to be ripped!

Apparently it is a new bouncer but he was being a right wank all night.

signed knob knocker