I am so gutted!~

hazel

Hey to all! looking at the pictures of DBridge and the Upbeats gig... phew... words cannot discribe how awsome it would of been to be their shuffling with the rest of you! Apparently too much bass is bad for babies- I know?!! what the hell is too much bass.

I hope to join the fu crew again real soon, but in the mean time Ill just concentrate on growing the next New Zealand D&B superstar... and maybe work on a few of my own tunes.

I am also really gutted that I missed Uncle Pakage spinning the phat tracks !

Miss you all,

ttyl

hazel

Hey to all! looking at the pictures of DBridge and the Upbeats gig... phew... words cannot discribe how awsome it would of been to be their shuffling with the rest of you! Apparently too much bass is bad for babies- I know?!! what the hell is too much bass.

I hope to join the fu crew again real soon, but in the mean time Ill just concentrate on growing the next New Zealand D&B superstar... and maybe work on a few of my own tunes.

I am also really gutted that I missed Uncle Pakage spinning the phat tracks !

Miss you all,

ttyl

hazel

To be fair D-Bridge didnt really turn it on the night was made because of Cern at the start who is off the hook and then Upbeats

But yeah, best you kept the future DNB superstar healthy as all of this new sh** coming out at mo is crap.