Weirdest Drug trip you've ever had?

Pakage

Ok, heres mine.. watcha got?

The weirdest trip ive ever had was when i was on acid this one time with my mate george!

We had just eaten a pretty decent square and were just chillin in albert park sitting and smoking weed and talking shit for like 3 or 4 hours. By this stage the 'cid had really kicked in hard! We had run out of cigarettes and so we tried to mission into IMAX to go to that little dairy "the matchbox" to get some. George couldnt stop laughing, and i was getting real paronoid about it coz i thought that everyone would instantly know were totally fucked up and we would get busted! But we made it to the shop like a not so stealthy covert mission into the enemy territory and out again into the safe, emptyness of albert park.

:drogarblacki:

We then decided to jump in a cab and go to my mates flat in Mt. Eden coz he was having a few mates around for some drinks, and town was getting weird.

In the cab on the way to mt. eden, id convinced myself that i was being taken to a place where some sort of ritual would be performed and i would physically fuse with george! I dont mean like, me and him are the one body but with two souls and twice as powerfull, i mean some full on majin buu shit! He would absorb my body and soul, i would no longer exist, and he would be teh doubley powerfull being.

Convinced that the cab driver was in on this, and it was inevitabley going to happen. I had sucessfully convinced my self that in a few short minutes i would no longer exist, not even my soul would remain. This being a rather scary thought, i accepted my fate, gritted my teeth, and stayed in the cab, all the while giving george and the cab driver some seriously freaky looks!

:drogarscared:

I made it to the drinks, and went inside, still beleiving that i was about to be sacraficed. And sat there uneasily for hours wondering "when are these people gonna jump me and get this all over with".

Then in one short instant, i realised what the fuck was actually going on, and that the acid i had eaten a good few hours earlier was really strong. Being totally embarassed, and ashamed, i proceeded to tell my mates why i was being such a douche the whole night, as they laughed at my face!

:drogaroops:

So yeah.. that was pretty weird!

im sure you cats have got some good stories locked and ready to bust!

eZ

My weirdest was 2 years ago...

For newyears I went to Resolutions for New Years...

I hadn't really done much e or acid before... but that night I was candy flipping..

One of my mates had gone through the day and plotted out a course to jump the fence... then we started the madness

They had visuals setup which hit a smoke cloud and projected 2d animations then carried on and projected onto the hill, I spent the majority of the night focused on that...

Thank god for my mates there who were lookin after me (I was a couple of years younger than them all)

I'm not going to get into specifics but at one point I ended up at the bushes next to a small river looking at the water.. and I could swear there was a person under the water... I was absolutely freaked out...

Fun times... fun times

For me , droped an mushy cap and i was well fucked.

Just a whole night of , " OMFG , WAS THAT REAL ? "

" DID YOU SEE THAT ? "

Laughing at everyone , then thinking to myself , shit that

was kooool.

Then taking what felt like 2 hours to walk to the bar.

Then forgetting where i lived.

Actually , thats every weekend. lol...

I'd say the wierdest thing I can actually remember well is thinking that I was the Cat in the Hat. Don't know why that memory sticks out, I'm sure if I had a clear recolection of other expiriences whilst in that sort of state, this memory wouldn't strike me as the most potent...

History on that one was that there was a patch of mushrooms that grew down the road from our house.... use to go raid it every few weeks for a while. Downed a few at home with an older friend (I was forth form I think), he ended up going out with his mates... I ended up tripping the day away alone.... boy was I twisted something chronic. I would gestimate around 4 hours spent lying down staring into oblivion.

Definatley would say that the fondest memorys of tripping out involve deep spiritual, religous and theoretical thought patterns. Seems like being in that state allows me to follow thought patterns which are usually more obscure to me. That sensation is somewhat less now, put it down to resistance... expirience, age.... whatever you like.