Serious Business Phat moon contest.

joachim

Hey guys I'm pleased to announce thanks to the good people at Phat club my little show has it's first competition.

Serious Business tv has two single passes to give away to the upcoming Phat Moon party on april the 6th to 8th.

The first ticket can only be one by those of you with a myspace which to be honest is almost everyone.

1st step is to add serious business tv to your friends if you haven't done so yet. http://www.myspace.com/seriousbusinesstv

2nd step is to add us to your top friends list.

3rd step is to drop a comment on the serious business page letting me know that you've done the first two steps.(bonus points for saying nice things about the show)

Finally the winner shall be drawn from someone who has Serious Business TV in their top friends list on a random day before march 17th. (ie I'm trying to give it to someone who'll leave us in the top friends for more than a day but hey you could get lucky)

I'm not sure how I'm going to give away the 2nd ticket so stay tuned and follow the above steps as I could just give the 2nd one to someone else who entered the above contest.

I'm you've read all that and just want to know what in the world Phat moon is then the following is a cut and paste of the email I got due to my lazyness. It's basically a mini version of Phat new years with nz d&b talent getting the chance to shine.

Anyway like I said more detail from the pen of Sharon (I think):

PHAT MOON!!!

Fri 6th - Sun 8th April EASTER 2007

We'll be holding Phat Moon this Easter @ the revamped INANGAHUA site; warming it up for Phat 08!!!

Lineup includes:

KORA, THE UPBEATS, TIMMY SCHUMACHER & MC KYLA, AGENT ALVIN, FUNKNSLOCUTS, ONE VIBE FEAT. AFRICAN VOCALIST "JUDAH", ORGANIKISMNESS, WICKED DRAW, FUNKNSLOCUTS & KURNEL MC, ORGANIKISMNESS, OAKLEY GRENELLS DEPARTURE LOUNGE, ONE VIBE, DUNSTA, FUNKSHUN & CHARLIE B, 2FG KRU, FECK FUNGA, HIP & TRUEGRIT,MOKSHA, SNAX, ROAST CREW, ALITA 1.

Gates will open on Friday 6 April at 6pm to allow the party-goers to find the best camping spots. The music cranks up at midday on Sat 7 April & runs until noon on Sunday 8 April, new flush toilet blocks & water supply being built now, plus further site drainage, leveling & road widening to be completed in time for Easter; licensed bar & cafe on site!!!

Ticket outlets :

Online purchase: www.phatclub.co.nz

Bottomline Records Greymouth; Cosmic Corner Chch/Wgtn/Dunedin; Everyman Records/Gizmos Nelson; Woochi Motueka,

Invisible Takaka; Play it Again Queenstown; The Bayhouse Westport.

Tickets only $50 + b/f!!!

For more info visit: www.phatclub.co.nz