Save me (ricky ponting) jeebus

thr339z

Ricky ponting test cricket Or chilling with my crack dealer transvestite pimp neighbour?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Ricky ponting test cricket Or chilling with my crack dealer transvestite pimp neighbour?

• ricky ponting test cricket
    • chilling with a crack dealer pimp o the transvestites

Its bad kids....

real bad...

I cant go for more than 2 hours ,, I need an intervention.....

Its 130 for 8 and I have another 70 to win, must keep my wickets down, Sri lanka are bowling hard and fast and it just keeps on coming, like that relentless, roller that just keeps on pushing you faster and harder, its hard to stop.

Vlive is eating my soul and left me with out self control, ricky pontings test cricket has snafued my spare time..

if yah bugguhs have vlive and u want a decent game download it you will b , betwixed for hours....

(sad , this is what my life has turned too, vlive games)

sigh

oh well better than crack....or is it... hey hey maybe i should chill with my next door neighbour transvestite pimp and gets on the fries ,,,,mmmmmmm

sounds good????????????

save me jeebus SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!

call me a national abomination

but

Cricket.

Is.

Actually.

Fail.

my god; its such a boring game: nobody gets injured, nothing dramatic happens and nobody cries.

At least with ruby I get to watch men in short... ok no. At least people get injured which is amusing. All cricket has is men in white pants standing around with zinc on there noses.

I suggest somebody spruces up cricket somehow. I would watch it if they replaced the ball with a grenade.

on another note i am sure your neighbour is one of my lecturers at AuT is his/her/its name Tery(Teri?)

I agree!

absoulutely cricket sux but man this game (on my phone) is kick arse...

and no my neighbours name is not teri it is wade, he is a gangly grotesque crack head fiend , who has crack head mates and smokes crack

I hate him

This is the first year ive got into watching cricket and I have actually watched quite a few one dayers over the summer. Usually the first innings is pretty crap, but the run chase can actually get quite intense. I suggest, if you find cricket quite boring, just try watching the last hour or 2 of the 2nd innings of a close one dayer and your opinion might change. mine has.

Cricket is a great game. A game of champions even. A game of beer-guzzling, BBQ-eating, sun-drenched champions.

As Paks mentioned, One-Dayers are the way to go. Even I don't have the attention span to last out a Test Match. By the time your piss runs out, the scores still only like 43/0.

. By the time your piss runs out, the scores still only like 43/0.

I shall try this next time; however I get the impression that most people watch cricket for the alcohol; not the game.

we need more awesome sports;

like if they snuck landmines under the golfing green; so when you had to walk out retrieve and or hit your ball you had a chance of blowing off your leg.

DRAMA

or instead of hurdles you have laser beams to cut peoples limbs off

EXCITEMENT

the best idea however would be

wait for it:

ok so you get a huge see through perspex tank full of salt water; and build an amphitheatre around it. From then on, instead of locking up criminals you give them the choice to fight a giant squid to the death in said tank

It may just be that i have an IT practice assignment due in tomorrow. but WHO would not pay to see that? this is the most awesome idea for a "sport" in my whole life.

// edit if you notice the ";"'s on the end of every statement, its because I have been coding for far to long today.

I shall try this next time; however I get the impression that most people watch cricket for the alcohol; not the game.

like if they snuck landmines under the golfing green; so when you had to walk out retrieve and or hit your ball you had a chance of blowing off your leg.

DRAMA

EXCITEMENT

wait for it:

ok so you get a huge see through perspex tank full of salt water; and build an amphitheatre around it. From then on, instead of locking up criminals you give them the choice to fight a giant squid to the death in said tank

It may just be that i have an IT practice assignment due in tomorrow. but WHO would not pay to see that? this is the most awesome idea for a "sport" in my whole life.

// edit if you notice the ";"'s on the end of every statement, its because I have been coding for far to long today.

lay off the video games dude

DRAMA

EXCITEMENT

wait for it:

lay off the video games dude

word

I liked the squid idea!!!!!!!

IMO I think maybe cricket needs to be coupled with running man esk kinda vibes,,,

heres my idea

fuck ponting and shane warne and all those other jumped up weed heads,,, lets impliment the death penalty and give child molestors, murderers rapists and nazis, and after we put them in jails that resemble the american super max prisons, (simular to guantanamo but for civillians), basically a tiny cell with a metal bed and no pillows and a thin as fuck blanket and no human conatct for 22 hours a day,, any way make the jails soooo shit that any chance for the incarcerated peeps to get the fuck outta dodge would b all good..

So yes u offer these crims a chance to go onto this EXTREME reality show.. death cricket,,,, now they go on this show and they are put on a feild where there are a batter a bowler , fielders etc,,, and the only flimsey rules rae to score as much runs and or kill every man standing...

arm these peeps with various archaic and super tech weapons and lace the field (which is a metal grid) that parts of sporadically get charged with 100k vault eletrical charge randomly and then let the fuckers go for it,,, last man standing with more points for unleashing blood curdling /power chuck elliciting deaths on each other... and basically if u survive u get a house , max security, but with all the tings u would want in it that u didnt have fer the duration of ur stay in above jail ..

yeah

that would sort out the crips from the bloods,,,

and also make the annoying and tiresome and pointless game of cricket much more palettable

oh yeah alos have sprinklers pumping out hydrochloric acid,every 10th over , just for good measure