hooky commercial choons

thr339z

So it has obviously been etablished by most if not all the peoples that post on this site that we are into dope music, however, are you snafued by commercial choons, I am, .

and its always to do with the hooks with me...

so tell me what hooky commercial choons, you know the ones that you hear once and they gte lodged in your brain constantly on repeat in your brain,,

currently the one thats circulating in my mind is good charlotte that one going on about "he weas a nuckle duster on his chain and sez keep ur hands off my girl"

now whats yours?

Although DnB is the shiznit, I still keep listening to my old Tool CD's

nice, but not to commercial! .. The only commercial song i can remember liking the tune to was I think the second to last timberlake/land song.. i think? i dunno heard it a few times in the last few months..

oh yeah, and that milkshake bringing all the boys to the yard got me through some tough times...

but nah never really ever hear anything other than my music so hmmm

oh, lemme see ya shake in ya boots, going back to the old school, back to ya roots, ......

werrrrrrrrd!

hahaha yeah.

That good charlotte song makes me fuckin sick. A sell out pop punk band trying to be hip and electro. Fuck off.

"Sexy Love" by Ne Yo. I havent heard the original, I just DL'd the pella from Blacbeards list and was like . . . hot. Makes me wanna go Barry White on a bitch. Still workin on my bootie.

If you were like Goldie or some motherfucker would you date Lily Allen? I'm thinking that would be me. Give it a month, anyway . . .

Man, have you heard that song "humps" by black eyed peas? (im being facetious btw) I mean I know "check on me" and "beep" have come out since but ffs!! What kinda shit is being put into little girls heads these days??? Spice girls/girl power ftw.

hahaha yeah.

That good charlotte song makes me fuckin sick. A sell out pop punk band trying to be hip and electro. Fuck off.

"Sexy Love" by Ne Yo. I havent heard the original, I just DL'd the pella from Blacbeards list and was like . . . hot. Makes me wanna go Barry White on a bitch. Still workin on my bootie.

If you were like Goldie or some motherfucker would you date Lily Allen? I'm thinking that would be me. Give it a month, anyway . . .

Man, have you heard that song "humps" by black eyed peas? (im being facetious btw) I mean I know "check on me" and "beep" have come out since but ffs!! What kinda shit is being put into little girls heads these days??? Spice girls/girl power ftw.

Fuckin classic post dude.

... indeed.

I don't know what it is with rnb/pop producers these days. Some of the shit you hear is nokia-hop (read: rubbish... unless you like wobble =) (+1 for creating a new hip-hop genre. -1 for lame wobble reference)

There was a song released a year or so ago that sampled Elton John's Benny & The Jets. Then again the Beastie Boys did that already.

Also, Pharrel trying to copy Sway's style in some music vid I saw last week - wtf?

oh yeah - Sway's Magic Roundabout is fucking crack-up

• 2 weeks later...
oh, lemme see ya shake in ya boots, going back to the old school, back to ya roots, ......

werrrrrrrrd!

hahaha yeah.

"[29] and then inviting to them to vote for the worst non artist of the year.[,,,