Narnia - Lion Witch and the Wardrobe

Pakage

How are you going to watch Narnia if you do?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How are you going to watch Narnia if you do?

• Movies
    • Computer (Downloaded)
    • Wait for DVD

This movie just came out last night, and i went and saw the midnight screening at the Imax complex in town.

Definately worth a watch eh! The graphics were mean as! The only thing that killed it for me was the kid who was acting as Peter, the oldest brother. His acting was pretty weak and feeble at times. Considering he was supposed to be the prophesised king, he could have seemed a bit more confident.

But apart from that, it was bad ass yo! The battle scene between the good people/animals etc.. Vs. the baddies was freakin mean!!!! Polar bears, Minataurs, Cyclops, Trolls, Giants, Cheatahs, rhino's loins, battling it out to the death by the thousands! where does it stopp?! very cool!

So yeah, id recommend this one, i give it about a 8 out of 10. which aint bad at all

eZ

Im scared to go see the movies in case they destroy that last, tiny remaining shred of faith i have in the ability of screenwriters/adapters to do a book justice. I read and loved those books, (didn't have much of a social life as kid- i even stuttered ) i can't bear to see them be mauled and degraded by a substandard literature-cinema translation, as in the case of oh so, so many others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...