Wee bit of new ink :)

Turbo Custard

yep, rose is a great lady, she did my last one, very skilled ( as are all at illicit, and hygene ftw) but she is in melbs at the mo, take a lesson from my page and pay the highest per hour rate you can find as it generally means its gonna be quality, and its gonna be there for life don't forget y'all

I agree 100 percent

and btw some very nice ink shown in this thread....

werrrrd

Im getting a new one very soon and man I can almost feel the sensation,,,mmmmmmmm

i love that sound , and the smell of the ink , and the endorphins!!! OMG!

woot woot cant wait

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im getting my family crest which is that lion with a crown on its head on the banner in my sig there.

im gettin it so the belt is looping round my upper bicep with the family motto on that then having the lions head wif crown coming out of that up the top of my arm/shoulder. Getting the lion stylized/updated to look more modern and yeah, re shuffling the design of it all a bit.

should be dope, ill post up the sketches once i get them back

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
thats intense package, what do the words mean, latin i take?

ricky L just got a huge colour one on his back... a big ass lion

heh, chur, nah not latin. Its actually scottish. Thats my family motto, and it means: Royal is my Race. The lion with the crown is my family crest!

Lookin good.

I head in to start getting the bricks coloured in on Saturday, and now I have a plan for the rest of my shoulder:

At the top of the current tatt, I'm gonna have NZ native climbing ferns slowly taking over the bricks until it's a full NZ native plant background with a massive Tuatara head on my shoulder with its body going over the shoulder and down my back.

• 2 weeks later...

hey im just trying to make up a custom design...

im looking at this site

im just trying to use PrintScrn to cut an image and fuck with it

but its as if the bastards have diabled my cut/copy/paste function when the site is open!

i didnt know they could do such things.

can someone tell me how to get around this?

go haxors

chur bro.

you been getting ay ride time? fuck i wanna get my sleeve done now. gonna wait and if i can afford i'll find someone in japan to do it next year.

maui pulling up aotearoa. kinda samurai vs dragon style...

chur bro.

you been getting ay ride time? fuck i wanna get my sleeve done now. gonna wait and if i can afford i'll find someone in japan to do it next year.

maui pulling up aotearoa. kinda samurai vs dragon style...

just get your whole top half done in camo.....from the waist up to your scalp.....

• 3 weeks later...

i know you asked this ages ago cramer, but i only just saw it..

hey im just trying to make up a custom design...

im looking at this site

im just trying to use PrintScrn to cut an image and fuck with it

but its as if the bastards have diabled my cut/copy/paste function when the site is open!

i didnt know they could do such things.

can someone tell me how to get around this?

go haxors

try taking a screen shot with the 'print screen' button on your keyboard and then just grabbing the bit you want outtta the screenshot

• 4 months later...

Mount Ruapehu erupting added to the top of the shoulder, still needs the eruption cloud coloured in and the white and light-blue shading to be done on the mountain, and the "flying" bricks we added need to be coloured but you get the idea.

The photo of Mt Ruapehu that Dean used to draw up my tatt: