Wee bit of new ink :)

Turbo Custard

chur bro.

you been getting ay ride time? fuck i wanna get my sleeve done now. gonna wait and if i can afford i'll find someone in japan to do it next year.

maui pulling up aotearoa. kinda samurai vs dragon style...

just get your whole top half done in camo.....from the waist up to your scalp.....

wha the fuck....?????i so didnt post that...who is logged in as close encounter...????your biting my steelo.....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

FINALLY!!!!!! pretty stoked, only took two hours... only gutting thing is now I want to get more done on it haha... thinking about getting the background shaded blue to give the illusion of sky and more designs on the other side of my leg....

Anyway enjoy...

thats a fucking dope tatt you have there jodi!!

where did u gets it done?

hmmmmmm now I want another,,, am thinking o getting the map of newton on my left arm as a sleave like the lines of the roads and colours but no street names or text

what do u guys tink?

• 2 months later...

so I'm getting more ink done in two weeks can't decide where to get it though.. I'm getting script writing "Arohanui"... either across my wrist/ up forearm or the back of my neck.

After my wedding I'll be adding to it

"Waiho i te toipoto, kaua i te toiroa"

Suggestions?

Finally the eruption cloud has been coloured-in! The mountain has also had the white added to it, but you cant see it at the moment because the blood that's mixed in with the scab on top of it makes it look slightly red-tinged. The green at the bottom of the mountain was also added and the last of the bricks were coloured in.