BASSDROP INVASION!!!!

snax

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi :wave:

how do I turn signatures off?

hey, you can turn your own signature off via the 'edit your profile' button on the top right.

i dont think that you can actually change it to not display others signatures unfortunately. Its a global setting from the forum admin menu. So i can only either turn them on or off for everybody.

ill have a look for ya.

Dont think you can.... luckily we don't pimp our Signatures out as hard as other's do.... (What an ironic thread to post that in eh)

You can download plugin's for firefox that will only load selected pictures and some at low quality if your internet connection is really slow... try that maybe...

Dont think you can.... luckily we don't pimp our Signatures out as hard as other's do.... (What an ironic thread to post that in eh)

there was an option when I signed up, I unchecked it... now it seems to have dissappeared :|

HI!

so yeah, bassdrops offline for a week... expect some southern filth to seep into these boards a little while...

hows the weather in AK? Raining?

yeah its raining.

are you guys into a bit of drum and bass down there?

i like that noise enthusiast bumper.

whats that all about then?

HI!

so yeah, bassdrops offline for a week... expect some southern filth to seep into these boards a little while...

hows the weather in AK? Raining?

yeah its raining.

are you guys into a bit of drum and bass down there?

i like that noise enthusiast bumper.

whats that all about then?

yeah it always seems to rain in auckland... whenever im there anyway... its like Gotham City sometimes innit...

yeah we lieks teh drum and bass for sure... personally im into the more edgey dnb, shit that hits you real hard and messes with your head - limewax and current value and the like... some of the muppets down in welli call it noise (as opposed to music), so we called our collective Noise Enthusiast... sounds quite good i reckon...

yeah... nice... was you the guy wearing the DNB All Day shirt @ the upbeats Tech support @ Fu a couple weekends ago?

word up on the collective handle.

that would make some epic t-shirts too huh?

those tee's at tech support, i wasnt wearing but design them did I.

you's wanna coupley?

rozie from timma's has scored one for her bad little self.

check the free clothes thread or pm me about getting in on the next round of orders...

yeah... nice... was you the guy wearing the DNB All Day shirt @ the upbeats Tech support @ Fu a couple weekends ago?

Would have been either Close Encounter or myself I think - don't remember seeing Evoke there

Would have been either Close Encounter or myself I think - don't remember seeing Evoke there

ah yep, i was the guy that came up and asked one of you where you got that tshirt

was a fukn banging party

fuck, im gutted i missd that one ay. natos b'day n all.

had the lurgi which has been going round up here.

wombastad