BASSDROP INVASION!!!!

snax

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In lieu of bassdrop here is my gripe for the gripe thread:

After doing so much fucking research I find an article published a year ago which states EXACTLY what I was going to say. Now my paper says nothing original and my only choice is to try and argue against it which is proving difficult due to the fact that the argument is so sound.

I keep trying to counter the points but I just can't do it. FUCK FUCK FUCK. And there isn't anything around that responds to his article since it is so (relatively) new.

AAARRRRGHHGHGH SO.MUCH.RESEARCH.DOWN.THE.DRAIN.

i want to cry.

dammit... i blame critter *shakes fist*

In lieu of bassdrop here is my gripe for the gripe thread:

After doing so much fucking research I find an article published a year ago which states EXACTLY what I was going to say. Now my paper says nothing original and my only choice is to try and argue against it which is proving difficult due to the fact that the argument is so sound.

I keep trying to counter the points but I just can't do it. FUCK FUCK FUCK. And there isn't anything around that responds to his article since it is so (relatively) new.

AAARRRRGHHGHGH SO.MUCH.RESEARCH.DOWN.THE.DRAIN.

i want to cry.

thats chop karma i think...

you plauguriser, you...

RDRR

After doing so much fucking research I find an article published a year ago which states EXACTLY what I was going to say...

i want to cry.

Was this a thesis or just a random research paper?

Just a research topic for hons. so ~10k words. Not too big a deal but still irritating.

yeah... nice... was you the guy wearing the DNB All Day shirt @ the upbeats Tech support @ Fu a couple weekends ago?

Would have been either Close Encounter or myself I think - don't remember seeing Evoke there

ah yep, i was the guy that came up and asked one of you where you got that tshirt

was a fukn banging party

that was me......weird...ive met you before in welly but at fu i kinda ignored you a bit cos you i didnt recognise you and you looked reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy wasted......sorry,im from auckland.

that was me......weird...ive met you before in welly but at fu i kinda ignored you a bit cos you i didnt recognise you and you looked reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy wasted......sorry,im from auckland.

Don't be sorry, we ignore snax all the time down here, you would have made him feel at home.

*flicks indekses peehole with a wet shoelace*

yeah i was pretty wasted that night... I got pretty messed up that whole weekend in fact

awesome times, looking forward to July 13

*flicks indekses peehole with a wet shoelace*

yeah i was pretty wasted that night... I got pretty messed up that whole weekend in fact

awesome times, looking forward to July 13

yay!

u coming bak to play wid us snaxy!

werd well I will def have to extend my celebrations, celebration list fer that weekend is as follows

1: woot woot me boy is one!

2:woot woot calyx and teebee are playing

3: woot woot snaxiola is coming to auckland

oh yes

it will b a goodun

chur bro, wait and see the life size stencil version im doing (just the tag + rail + skater)

wikid post dem pics up when done !!be keen to check

will do!

might take a while though, its quite a mission to sort out a life size stencil of a k-grind

http://www.helpmegetrandomwithladysovereign.com/

I found that link again on the bassdrop myspace group. I'm not sure why but the guy kind of reminds me of soba, and he is trying to wrastle up some money for internet dating. Maybe he needs a website?

God I miss bassdrop :mecry:

*Although they do have a lot of emoticons here, took me five mins to find one of someone crying.

offtopic>>>>>

sense that is a wikid sig !!

this thread has a topic???

but, yeh, wicked sig. looks like some deace p-choppery bro.

you done any canvasses like this? or got a gallery of p-chopping pics?