Welcome back Skono!

Future One

I saw him on the way to my car...

Being a twin you're regularly asking yourself "Do I know this person or do they think I'm my Brother?"...

So anyway I saw Skono and thought... damn that person looks familiar.. but fucked if I know where from!

Had a bit of a chat but I really didn't click until driving home when Robyn fulled me in... honestly.. she doesn't even know Skono! fuck I'm a retard

Welcome back Skono! You look different these days!

That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.

awww thanks guys!

nice to see yas!

yeah but did make a bit of a meal out of catching up with everyone (esp. nato and pakage!)

musta been that massive spliff i smoked with Tomkid and company... and it all can get a bit overwhelming after being away for a year!

it's fucking mean to be back and i'm still buzzing out on it.. i'll have to catch youse up at either Soul Sci or Carpark 2moro nite, or Klutus Maximus on Friday.

Yeah dude, will definately catch you in the next couple days, klute at the latest! i had to gaps real early last night eh. its day 3 of my non smoking mission and i couldnt really deal with watching everyone smoke.

:drogar-smoke(dbg):

fuckers!

*shakes fist in a lack of nicotine induced rage*

its day 3 of my non smoking mission

I think you should cut back on these 'non-smoking missions' buddy. They're becoming all too regular.

ohwell.. i think i got it locked down this time! 20mg nicotine patches FTW