Samsung phone found at Klute

emily

i got a new phone for my bday (W880i) so if it's not too dark will post up some piccy's.

kind of wish it wasnt the ministry though, did you know that the sweat drips down of the pipes on the celiing lol, it's crazy... usually around 2-3am it starts raining sweat!!!!! LOL =)

Jeez. I had an old Nokia that i kept on leaving in Taxis. I got it back like 5 times. 1 driver even charged it and rang the last person i called and dropped it of to him to get it back to me. I really just wanted to loose the phone but it kept on coming back to me. Finally died. RIP Brickey

RIP Brickey

yeah man, some taxi drivers are suprisingly honest! one found my phone and rang my mum at like 3 in the morning and drove from mission bay to hillsborough to drop it off to her and didnt even charge her for the fare or anything!

cheers mate

I remember bumping into a furious Riddle at Wyndam Bowling club at one of Trick D's events. The taxi driver had nicked off with his brand new pix phone while he was scooting off down the road after him! They'd keep the good ones and give back the crap i'd say.

i dunno eh, it was actually this same samsung phone which actually cost me about $600 new and its got pxt and video calling and shit?

i think in that instance the taxi driver was just being a fuckin good dude thank god, i woulda been pissed if i lost it!