Hilltop Hoods

Turbo Custard

personaly i think they are a sell out to the corporite crowd of australia and stupid suckers who buy it else where. there is soo much better ozzy hip hop than them but then again who want to listen to ozzys any way. ive been living over there for 2 years studieing and all i heard was hill top this and hill top that, sure you may like it but is this ozzyhiphop.co.nz no its all about dnb and if you really want my opinion i recon the first album was better but anyway all i can say is tom saved me from the nukunuku and i ant going back. dnb 24/7 frequency of choice

is this ozzyhiphop.co.nz no

lol, bit harsh there cuz, this is the general section of the forum hence people can discuss whatever the fuck they want.. and believe it or not, some people who listen to dnb do actually listen to other genres sometimes.. the operative words being some people and sometimes lol..

whats some better ozzy hip hop than these cats if you know your bizzo

keen to check it out.

yer i catch your drift i just think its funny talking about about hip hop in a dnb fourm kind of ironik. bais b is bloody a good artist, tzu, jack press ant too bad, the toung, good buda, most members of obease records do well for them self, the funkors, personaly i just think hilltop is really over rated. if they do hold some good songs its just what i have seen that has killed it so i can understand how it has appeal to some. its like blared out of radio stations like zm and the edge and all other cheesy pop stations all the time which i think is a mean sell out. (like to scribe)

and yes i do beleave ppl who listen to dnb like hiphop i was once one of those ppl and still kind of am but on a very small scale (stich bred it out of me). so sorry if i ofended any body but this shit cracks me up.

if you do want to check out any hilltop though i recomend thier first cd the calling i think this is a much better cd than the hard road even though this cd does have a few good songs such as blue blooded and circit breaker but thats only my oppinion.

yes choper is a tool when it comes to rapping im supprised the lable its released on let it out into the public. i agree just coz you can gain fame by battle blasting people into the name of a real gangster does not mean that you can gangster rap.

Edited by Guest

Im not even going to bother responding to the whole " why talk about hip hop this is a DnB forum"

Anyway sirk - i appreciate your opinion - thats what i was asking for - some people liked them , i do. You dont. Thats cool man absolutely. Different people like different music - i checked out a few tracks from some of the pther people you listed and they aint really my thing.

Ive also already picked up their first album and i think it does have some great tracks imo its not better than the hard road. Also for the record - i wholeheartedly agree that "the hard road" as a song on its own has been smashed to pieces on the radio here, but heydudes gotta make money man thats how they stay in business and keep bringing us wicked tracks like blue blooded, stopping all stations etc etc.

Chur !

Im not even going to bother responding to the whole " why talk about hip hop this is a DnB forum"

well.. its still a break beat, as someone once said, hip hop is dnb's cousin from the ghetto.. we all b family still

well.. its still a break beat, as someone once said, hip hop is dnb's cousin from the ghetto.. we all b family still

haha WORD ! gotsta keep it in the famdamaly !

haha WORD ! gotsta keep it in the famdamaly !

yaeh boi! dey beez bruddaz frowm anudda mudda

um what..

all i can say is, anything break beat > anything not break beat