STOP!

Known One

Where are they now?

"Hammer time" was over by 1996, when $13.7 million in the red, he declared bankruptcy. After breaking his leg in 1996 and the murder of friend Tupac Shakur, Hammer experienced somewhat of an epiphany and went back to being "a man of God" (Hammer grew up in a religious envronment and was no stranger to spiritual endevours).

Hammer is now an evangilist, his shows now consist of prayer, preaching and gospel singing. He lives in a four-bedroom home in Northern California with his wife and 4 children.

Update: March/04: Reader HiRoll3r reports to us "Just an update. I was invited to a party in the SF Bay Area a few weeks ago. Turns out it was a party for the release of his new album and video(perhaps single) Full Blast.

So it looks like Hammer's getting out of the preaching game and back into music. Til his backers figure out that this will not be a lucrative venture."

We'll see, I can actually see him get a hit out of it. It's so hard to say these days but maybe he'll be our second "Comeback Trail Graduate".

Turn This Mutha Out

Pray

Addams Groove

Do Not Pass Me By

Here Comes The Hammer

Have You Seen Her

Let's Get It Started

Gaining Momentum

Pump It Up (Here's The News)

They Put Me In The Mix

And imo his new album will probably kill it as did his old work back in the day.