The 10 Commandments of Drum'n'Bass

kritical

The awesome thing is Pak the camo warrior gave me that hat for christmas that year Wonder where it got too??

ouch dude.. ouch

Phat is responsible for a lot of my things going missing:

Phat 06: Hat, Jandle, and for about 15 hours myself

Phat 07: My tent!! ....."don't worry Nato, you take Yvonne out to Reefton hospital, make sure she's ok, we'll pack your tent up for you"......dunno if I should blame Phat for that one

The awesome thing is Pak the camo warrior gave me that hat for christmas that year Wonder where it got too??

ouch dude.. ouch

Phat is responsible for a lot of my things going missing:

Phat 06: Hat, Jandle, and for about 15 hours myself

Phat 07: My tent!! ....."don't worry Nato, you take Yvonne out to Reefton hospital, make sure she's ok, we'll pack your tent up for you"......dunno if I should blame Phat for that one

i thought you were insinuating you lost it on purpose..

(goddamn inablility to register tone of voice when reading text)

which muppets were responsible for your tent? i know it wasnt me coz im the laziest fucker out and would never volunteer for that kinda crap.

as one that spends a lot of time in the front line of this war on the hairs in your ears i beleave that camo can be pulled off if used in correct mannor. 1 not over killing it rocking up to a gig in full army colours head to toe. 2 having the skill to apply steaz in your selection (meaning the ablity to buy shit that looks cool but still applys) as i have seen this phase come and go in the world of the snowboarder where it didnt really have that much relervance apart form people trying to look cool. we are moden day junglist but not in georges war (thank fuck) which gives us the right to able to hide with in our surroundings eg, camo papers its alway mean haveing joints in the jungle which no one can see.

Camo definitely needs to be used in moderation.

But since when did camo "go" from the snowboarding world? If anything, there's even MORE camo gear available this season! Burton, Ride, Westbeach, RPM, STS... they're all rockin camo gear in their latest ranges. (The Westbeach 'Phenom' camo glow-in-the-dark jacket is badass!).