mmmmmmmm pizza

thr339z

My cheap/stoned/delivered option is usually Super Supreme from Pizza Slut, MINUS pineapple (standard), PLUS chicken, PLUS extra cheese, PLUS garlic seasoning

I am so grabbing a pizza with you some time - can't stand pineapple.

Heh - it doesn't really have that salty boiled spinach taste when it's in pizza - it's actually quite bearable.

www.al-volos.co.nz

The only place I've heard that's better is Epolito's which is out in Penrose somewhere. They do authentic New York Italian style pizzas, apparently. Al Volos is more authentic South Italian.

My cheap/stoned/delivered option is usually Super Supreme from Pizza Slut, MINUS pineapple (standard), PLUS chicken, PLUS extra cheese, PLUS garlic seasoning

You might think I'm a fkd up cunt but I really don't rate Hell that much. They're a strong brand but I don't reckon the quality is that much better, and it's more expensive. Better than Dominoes though! That meat-pie pizza - wtf?!

Meh, taste in food is very much an individual thing. Personally I love Hells, but that doesn't mean its the greastest pizza place in the world.

Oh, and FUCK PINEAPPLE! I love raw pineapple by itself, but cooked pineapple is just fucking wrong. ESPECIALLY on pizza.

Edit: Al volos linky no worky

Dude - I'm known for having huge qualms with the combination of fruits and meats - that culinary marriage is just plain wrong!

Haha, I'm pretty sure we had a discussion about pineapple in burgers while real f@#ked up at Foci one night. I agree, keep your pineapple aye.

Dude - I'm known for having huge qualms with the combination of fruits and meats - that culinary marriage is just plain wrong!

what about tomato?? on pizza???

isnt that a fruit,,,,,

ACTUALLY, it's both a fruit AND a vegetable.

Vegetable isn't a scientific term, it's a culinary one.

Scientifically a tomoato is a fruit because it is the ripened seed-carrying ovary of a flowering plant.

In culinary terms it is a vegetable because it isn't sweet.

i have to add il buco on ponsonby road

that is good pizza

potato, rosemary, mozzarella, italian sausage

tomato, mesculin, tuna, parmesan,

tomato, mozzarella, ham

simple yet delicious... but pricey @ $4 a slice.. but 2 slices would fill ya up

and agreed on no pineapple

i have to add il buco on ponsonby road

YES!

that guy that runs ilbuco is a fag (literally) and his son tried to stab me over $40 one time....

he quickly found out that fucking with me is a bad, bad, bad idea

i make teh dope pizza, used to work for melt pizza. all home made bases, sauces, marinades etc.. all daily fresh cut ingredients.

best gormet salad of all time:

cos lettuce, rocket, bacon, chicken, avacado, curried mango, pine nuts, cashews, crispy noodles & aoli dressing

best pizza, simple but effective, tijuana chicken:

chicken, red, yellow & green capsicum, sour cream, chopped corriander & lime juice.

another good one:

pepperoni, bacon, chorizo, proscuttio, tomatos, olives.

gotta love that propper restaurant grade gormet shit.

word pat, always good times creating your oen shit at home too. lebanese bread makes a great base and for something a little different try hummus instead of pesto or tomato paste as a sauce

home made pizzas FTW

• 3 months later...

www.al-volos.co.nz

The only place I've heard that's better is Epolito's which is out in Penrose somewhere. They do authentic New York Italian style pizzas, apparently. Al Volos is more authentic South Italian.

Word, just moved to One tree Hill about 300m away from Epolito's, so good I had to dig up this old topic Worth the drive across town. This shit is actually "to die for" unlike Hell's

Get Involved