whats your best pick up line

LyraKil

right this is to sort the players from the jokers, whats yo best line.

this line must be pulled on a ladie that you have already got commen ground or factors in conversation and intrest to work.

say to her "i know your going home with me" when she raises her eye brows and shows reaction say "at least let me buy you a drink" fun times

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol..

you need kriticals all time favourite:

hey baby, does this rag smell like chlorophorm to you?

if that doesnt work, try introducing yourself, asking her what her name is, asking her if she's having a good night, and then asking her if you can buy her a drink

lol..

Lol, he gave that up ages ago, now he just uses: "i poured 5 ml of g into that drink you just finished, see you in the morning"

lol..

Lol, he gave that up ages ago, now he just uses: "i poured 5 ml of g into that drink you just finished, see you in the morning"

pfft that's old school

These days I just show them a picture of a loved one suspended by a rope above a pool of sharks and suggest that it would be in everyones best interest if I get what I want...

<3 photo shop... much much cheaper than GBH

lol..

LOL!!

:bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama:

pfft that's old school

These days I just show them a picture of a loved one suspended by a rope above a pool of sharks and suggest that it would be in everyones best interest if I get what I want...

I believe the one you used on me was "You remind me of my grandma except I haven't slept with you yet"...

pfft that's old school

I believe the one you used on me was "You remind me of my grandma except I haven't slept with you yet"...

BAHAHAHAHA actually LOL'd

pfft that's old school

BAHAHAHAHA actually LOL'd

Works every time

Best thing ever is to rock up to the girl, say " hey hows your night going ? i just wanted to tell you i think you're the most stunningly attractive girl ive ever seen" then say " well see ya, have a great night"

walk off.

9 / 10 she just happens to meet you at the bar in the next 20 minutes

this ones a cold call aproch rock up to a chick at the bar make sure you have fuck all of your drink left. talk a lil then place a ice cube in your mouth crush it and say now that ive broken the ice can i buy you a drink

mean cheesey factor.

of course im joker and a jester with a favourite game of pokeher

I don't use pick up lines, I just show up.

Brothels are good like that... not my thing though

Look, someones gotta pick your sister up from work. I would have thought you could do it, seeing as you're her best customer and all...

I don't use pick up lines, I just show up.

Brothels are good like that... not my thing though

Look, someones gotta pick your sister up from work. I would have thought you could do it, seeing as you're her best customer and all...

nah, your thinking about his dad