Are you a virgin?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a virgin?

• Yes
    • No
    • Whats a virgin?
    • Depends if family counts
    • Im two kinds of NOT virgin
    • pakage.. your topic is whack and i think your an idiot!

Ben wants good/interesting/original topics.. ok, here we go..

well.. obviously we all know the mechanics of how each and every one of us lost our virginity, so we dont need to go there.. just the situation and dramaz etc.. no need to be shy, let it rip.

for me, i was at the tender age of 16 dating my boss at mc'donalds little sister who was about 5 years older than me. I managed to get my groove on with her with out too much convincing and i thought i was shit hot dating an older chick. Anyway, about halfway through my deflowering my fuckin dad came home outta nowhere, in the middle of the day when he was supposed to be out for hours more and me and my girl had to abort, rip some clothes on, run out to the lounge and 'act casual'.. fuckin embarassing.

never mind the fact that we were both messy haired, red in the face and probably stunk like you know what.. My dad somehow didnt realise what we were up to an proceeded to chill at home for the rest of the afternoon instead of letting us get back to it..

ended up bailing from mine and with no better place to do the deed we ended up gettin freaky in the car.

Edited by Guest

I was 15 in a car with this chick who was 19 who thought I was too...

she fucked me hard and I was stoked fer weeks,,, I kept the snail trail on my jeans fer a few days as a momento.. ( me and all me mates were lil gutter punks so doing things like this was a usual occurence)

got sick of her being up in my face all the time a few weeks later and dumped her ass and then hooked up again at a p[arty later that night and then went and scored some other gurl.. 9 I should have been called mercilus ming then as I was savage )

flah forawrd a few years, saw the gurl who I lost me virginity too at a party, my 19th. she knew a mutaula freind, any who we got to talking and she was all like whats this party for and I was like my 19th and she was all like " eh , cos she thought I was 19 wen I hooked up with her

funny shit,,

but it got funnier, we hooked up again,,, and pretty much the same scenario happined as the first time round except I was scoring about 3 or 4 girls instead o one....

ahhh the glory days

werd

Lol, I was 11 and got married to a big maori chick calley Molly behind the 'bommy knocker' tree. We ended up playing 'diddles and fannys' in the tunnels and I got a hardon.. Then after fluffing around trying to figure out the mechanics of it and all I ended up gettin some in the tunnel's (that sounds a bit wrong) and then again after school at the fort in front of 2 of my mates! I was a legend, but poor Molly got hastled for having a hairy pussy, we didn't know what was up with that at the time...

Lol, I was 11 and got married to a big maori chick calley Molly behind the 'bommy knocker' tree. We ended up playing 'diddles and fannys' in the tunnels and I got a hardon.. Then after fluffing around trying to figure out the mechanics of it and all I ended up gettin some in the tunnel's (that sounds a bit wrong) and then again after school at the fort in front of 2 of my mates! I was a legend, but poor Molly got hastled for having a hairy pussy, we didn't know what was up with that at the time...

Lol, that is disturbing shit dude.

best story ever!

ahhh the south island terminology "diddles and Fannis" LOL

thats gonna keep me going all day

"flash forward 2o mins " welcome to diddles and fannies your speaking with"

Damn I was so stoked when I lost mine, I must admit I was expecting more.. oh well.. hopefully it'll be better the next time! :pdt_armataz_07:

Aaaaahahahahahahahaha so good bro! Posts like that really help me through the pre break & fierce work day.

i was 16 and got seduced/molested by a 21 yr old friend of a girl i went to school with...

she was well up for it and pretty much thrashed me for two months.