Lunch

KN

yeah, i dunno eh, not too into the flat bread. i dont mind it, but i find the stuff they use at the turkish cafe kinda floury.. meh, theyre still good, i had one like a couple weeks back and it did hit the spot. just prefer the wrap for some reason.

Edited by Guest

Its all about the kebab on rice although probably more suited to dinner than lunch. and Yes Eden kebabs FTW, good dude too.

Kritical, not nessacary, youve got me all worked up now

Sushi Factory, Vulcan Lane, Supreme

Fuck Sushi...

.... yeah you heard me

Apart from it tasting like crap it's also a great source of intestinal worms, awesome! Sign me up.

BZP will kill 'em!

Unfortunately I'd rather dig out my own eyeballs with a teaspoon and eat them, than touch that poor excuse for a high.

'Sushi Ya' in Birkenhead if you're ever over the Shore - has a line going out onto the street every lunchtime and I have friends who drive from all over to get it. Massive, fresh and dope selection. :greenthumb:

Bian up on Symonds St - best sushi.in.the.world - sounds very similar to the aforementioned as to the lunchtime queues etc.

It was also the sushi place that made me realise: "Hey, Sushi isn't actually thaaat gay. I might give it a go"

It's just down from Betsia kebabs.. which funnily enough, is the best (only?) kebab joint up in the Grafton/Newton area..

the little sushi shop in the atrium on elliot food court - tasty and good selection

seems we're pretty spoiled for good sushi around here

but kebabs? :| not so keen on them aye... sushi ftw!

Faaaarrr! you guys eat flash lunches.

I'm having a big ben pie from the same shop i used to get my bigben pies for school lunch as a kid, and a can of "cola" cola.

two bucks all up. i would've bought a burger rings as well, but i went for the dollar instant kiwi... didnt win.

fuck i wish i had those burger rings