Shame on Our House

KN

But where would they go if they weren't there?

Would you want a bunch of glow-stick ravers at your dnb gig? (ok they turned up to Break & Fierce, but thats not the point =p)

I say leave them to their scene where they are happy. They will find the light eventually =p

Each to their own, if you want to get into the Musical side of Dance Music then you're likely going to end up with DnB or Breaks...

If you're into the psychedelic side then you might find yourself in the Trance scene..

If you're into scantily clad ladies shaking their booties then you might go to hard house...

Each sub genre of Dance Music has it's advantages in my opinion... I'm just not a house music kind of person.. strangely a lot of people are...

err I mean...

Shame on Our House

i think fu should sell frujus though......

tastes fantastic,wets the whistle,stimulates the pallete and costs about as much as the change from your last drink......

plus you get a wooden stick to chew on when your gurning.....

Edited by Guest

Would you want a bunch of glow-stick ravers at your dnb gig? (ok they turned up to Break & Fierce, but thats not the point =p)

I say leave them to their scene where they are happy. They will find the light eventually =p

I was kinda hoping they'd just stay at home with their crack-pipe and glowsticks, listening to UP FM on a clock-radio.

I was kinda hoping they'd just stay at home with their crack-pipe and glowsticks, listening to UP FM on a clock-radio.

LOL

u forgot their full length mirror ,weights and steroids...

Same issues with glowsticks in Nelson at Gridlok FFS!!

As it was my going away party i just walked around taking them all off people and putting them in my socks. Then disposing of them subtly. Got 24 and then recruited some folk to help out, we ended up with the hell stash. Some people must've brought the mad supplies as I'd take them out of this one guy's back pocket, turn around 5 minutes later and there'd be more of the same... gay glo permeating the dancefloor. NO thanks.

But by the time Gridlok came on, the place was dark and ready.

I think that maybe neon is the new black. And i don't approve.