What transformer are you?

thr339z

whos cooler?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. whos cooler?

• the autobots
    • the deceptacons

Now we must have all seen the relentless propaganda about the film, and well im stoked! I love them I always have and I think I always will,

from the first moment I heard the sound of them "transforming" to the first time I saw cybertron and went "wow"! way way way back in 1983.. ahh the golden years,

now enuff of my "rose tinted glasses moment, and on to the pressing issue at hand...

What transformer would u be if u were a transformer....

and why???

Well here goes,,

I would be soundwave although obsolete (cos he is a tape player) I would be him, and the reasons are clear...

1: he has a cool voice.

2: he has lotsa boys , (his tape buddies )

3: he just looks fucking cool.

4: he is quiet and tough

5: u dont wanna fuck with sound wave...

so ,,,,,,,,,,

now its your turn,,,,

every dj seems to point towards soundwave for the obvious reasons (old school boombox tape players rock)

The only 'issue' i had with him is how the FUCK did he go from being a tiny tape deck people could pick up and walk around with to being a 7-8ft tall 2000+ kg machine?

... he must be really light =p

every dj seems to point towards soundwave for the obvious reasons (old school boombox tape players rock)

The only 'issue' i had with him is how the FUCK did he go from being a tiny tape deck people could pick up and walk around with to being a 7-8ft tall 2000+ kg machine?

... he must be really light =p

agreed .. however he was a master in manipulation of spatial reality by the sound(waves)

ALSO

im not a dj,,,

I jus think he is the dopest..

so what transformer are u thur mr mike?

the new movie looks cool i guess but i couldnt be fucked with the toys or the cartoons.....

by the time i was nine i was already wagging school to go skate the old bubbles across from cheapskates and aotea square so i never really got into that transformers buzz.....

Decepticon(z)

and why???

Because I like to stop drop and roll. Sorry if that was really weak

Ravagewas always my favourite transformer.

This was him:

According to wikipeida he was like the best one. He has a rocket on his hip bone.

Redstar had it right though, the cassette-guys are awesome, although because he was a cassette he couldn't talk. Not that it mattered, he could go invisible. And he blew sh!t up. Awesome. In later series he spoke with a Russian accent.

Saw the movie last night. They are all fuckin badass in it....like seriously seriously badass.

and whats ur rating mr nato???

and please may I have a narritive analysis , based with in the formalist paradigm....

i would give it a 8 mean as grafics n shit storys a lil cheesy but it does bring out the kid in you watch it and remanissing about the old skool steaz.

i would definitly be ether ratchet, jazz or bumble bee, the icon for the auto botz is fucking mean stright up.