state your apparatus

LyraKil

right this ones for the smokers whats your frav way to get high with what apparatus you use and why.

i am a man of the bop chong (figure it out) or formaly known some a roppie. 70/30 mix is nice.

blunts are bad ass for when you are out ont he town.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally, I will smoke that shit any which way, but there is one no no, no chop thanks, we are new zealanders, that bizzo is for ozzies, doesn't help that I don't smoke baccy tho, so the fave is buckies but have been loooking into a vapopuriser recently to qwell the health issues :spliffpuff:

Pipe for practicality, when on the run just whip it out the pocket and your away! But when time is on my side and I'm relaxing on my couch with some nice sounds, j all the way.

Spots when funds and buds are low

well in terms of personal favourites would be this:

1 - Vaporiser (my mate is making them V4.1 due out soon! wicked!)

2 - Lungs (easy to make, just dont pull to fast, you'll melt the bag!)

3 - Spots (economical, and always a strong high)

4 - Buckets (pain to make, but once you have one, your sorted)

5 - Joint (nothing better than a collective smoke)

in terms of what i use regularly

1 - Pipe (I bought it from the dairy, its so blocked now i cant clean it)

2 - Joint

3 - Spots

those are my lists anyway

but there is one no no, no chop thanks, we are new zealanders, that bizzo is for ozzies,

hmmm thats bad sterotyping there just like my spelling, i know many people who smoke chop in nz even befor i went to live in ozzy. plus 95% of the swiss cats and euro dogs i know all smoke chop or their spliff are mixed out. i think its a bit bigger than ozzy ay but i know most of them do smoke mix but its prety big in nz as well.

Can't believe nobody has mentioned the humble bong!

The older I get the less I can be fucked with creative hippy techniques like Buckies, Waterfalls, Frosties, Spots etc.. just give me a humble bong or a nice joint any day.. and get that chop outta here! Ciggies/Bud - different ball-games best kept separate IMO

my most smoked definately has to be joints. just so easy.

and yeah, then spots id say.

but i think grinds right. nothing hits the spot like a dece bong. but its gotta be a propper big bong. one that holds about as much smoke as you can fit in your lungs in the chamber.

one letter: J

but do agree with SG on the spots. if they're done nicely..not too hot!

If I were to smoke I'd go with Joints, I would find storing marijuana smoking devices too hard, plus I hear that they get all skungy after too much usage.

agreed j's are so convienient, but I do believe every home should have a good pair of knives. please note that these are my preferences and that ill smoke what evers going

but there is one no no, no chop thanks, we are new zealanders, that bizzo is for ozzies,

hmmm thats bad sterotyping there just like my spelling, i know many people who smoke chop in nz even befor i went to live in ozzy. plus 95% of the swiss cats and euro dogs i know all smoke chop or their spliff are mixed out. i think its a bit bigger than ozzy ay but i know most of them do smoke mix but its prety big in nz as well.

Chop is disgusting. And I dont reckon it's "big" in NZ, not even CLOSE to how big it is in other places (like Oz, the UK etc). Yuck dude, that's just all kinds of gross, and it completely ruins the beautiful flavours of the herb. But I guess different strokes for different folks.

The few mates of mine that used to do it all stopped because they finally realised how rank it was, and they all developed bad coughs and shit (which cleared up when they went back to straight herb). Personally I think that shit is a hell of a lot worse for your health than just smoking straight green, but hey, I'm no doctor... ALTHOUGH a real doctor (at the university of Colorado) did do a study that seemed to indicate that smoking both green and tobacco had a higher risk of causing cancer than smoking either one by themselves.

Me? I like a good bong hit. But I'll smoke it pretty much any way I can. I like trying new methods.

my most smoked definately has to be joints. just so easy.

and yeah, then spots id say.

but i think grinds right. nothing hits the spot like a dece bong. but its gotta be a propper big bong. one that holds about as much smoke as you can fit in your lungs in the chamber.

Dude, you should see the monster I have at home! Made from a Champagne Magnum with four holes in the side for pipes and a MASSIVE cone in the top. Goes so hard that when you've got 4 people on it you cant light it with a normal lighter because the flame just gets sucked right off the lighter! I have to use a handheld blowtorch thing to light it. Perhaps I'll sort out a photo of it.

Ice spots are pretty cool, all the benefits of a spot (economical/strong high) + it addresses some of the health issues and cools the smoke makin it more of a pleasurable experience rather than sorta 'takin your medicine'.

Take a 1.5 litre fizz bottle, chop it abot 1/3 of the way from the bottom, shove the top full of ice then stab holes in the bottom that you have chopped off, then shove that part up into the top to seal the ice in.

Just remember to put it back in the freezer when you're done.

Ice spots are pretty cool, all the benefits of a spot (economical/strong high) + it addresses some of the health issues and cools the smoke makin it more of a pleasurable experience rather than sorta 'takin your medicine'.

Take a 1.5 litre fizz bottle, chop it abot 1/3 of the way from the bottom, shove the top full of ice then stab holes in the bottom that you have chopped off, then shove that part up into the top to seal the ice in.

Just remember to put it back in the freezer when you're done.

Also good to put it in the freezer between spots, otherwise it starts dripping cold water on the knives.