state your apparatus

LyraKil

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but there is one no no, no chop thanks, we are new zealanders, that bizzo is for ozzies,

hmmm thats bad sterotyping there just like my spelling, i know many people who smoke chop in nz even befor i went to live in ozzy. plus 95% of the swiss cats and euro dogs i know all smoke chop or their spliff are mixed out. i think its a bit bigger than ozzy ay but i know most of them do smoke mix but its prety big in nz as well.

Chop is disgusting. And I dont reckon it's "big" in NZ, not even CLOSE to how big it is in other places (like Oz, the UK etc). Yuck dude, that's just all kinds of gross, and it completely ruins the beautiful flavours of the herb. But I guess different strokes for different folks.

\quote]

yes it is true that a lot of people smoke green in nz but i know so many people who smoke chop, all round nz its a big mix ay. it is true its not as big but its still big enough to count. and yes it is gross if you are smoking a mix that is down town brown, but if you get it right its quite smooth. every dog to his bone i say.

Edited by Guest

only one way... the shelf way!

but nah...

pipe if im munging in front of teh xbox

bong or spots if im about to get into photoshop

fat juicy spliffs or joints if im hanging with the esse's

then theres cookies/brownies for those sunny afternoons

only one way... the shelf way!

but nah...

pipe if im munging in front of teh xbox

bong or spots if im about to get into photoshop

fat juicy spliffs or joints if im hanging with the esse's

then theres cookies/brownies for those sunny afternoons

lol bro! shelving buds

but there is one no no, no chop thanks, we are new zealanders, that bizzo is for ozzies,

hmmm thats bad sterotyping there just like my spelling, i know many people who smoke chop in nz even befor i went to live in ozzy. plus 95% of the swiss cats and euro dogs i know all smoke chop or their spliff are mixed out. i think its a bit bigger than ozzy ay but i know most of them do smoke mix but its prety big in nz as well.

Chop is disgusting. And I dont reckon it's "big" in NZ, not even CLOSE to how big it is in other places (like Oz, the UK etc). Yuck dude, that's just all kinds of gross, and it completely ruins the beautiful flavours of the herb. But I guess different strokes for different folks.

yes it is true that a lot of people smoke green in nz but i know so many people who smoke chop, all round nz its a big mix ay. it is true its not as big but its still big enough to count. and yes it is gross if you are smoking a mix that is down town brown, but if you get it right its quite smooth. every dog to his bone i say.

Ugh, that's what my mates used to say when they did it. But no way man, it's gross as fuck, no matter how tiny the amount of tobacco. Even when I used to smoke ciggarettes, I still couldn't even force myself to smoke chop. And definitely BY FAR there are WAYYYYY more people in NZ that smoke straight herb than smoke chop. I mean, you'd be talking about less than 10% of pot-heads smoking chop in NZ.

And man, bongs and bong water can smell pretty rank, but not even CLOSE to how vile and disgusting a chop bong smells. I'm almost puking right now just thinking about it.

I mean, if that's how you get down, that's all good bro. Just dont try and tell me it's "smooth" cause I aint buyin' that shit yo!

Oooooo, I just remembered, I have a shitload of "special butter" in the freezer! Must be time to make some fudge/cakes/cookies!!!

sure you may think that it is not smooth but that is you option and i have had this conversation withquite a few people who do think so. im not disagreeing with you i am just stating my opinion of what i think it is. im not trying to argue with you just saying what i think.

bongs get grimy no mater what and it should be standard procedure to clean that shit be4 every major session but hey like i said every dog to his bone.

It's definitely a case of horses/courses, dogs/bones - but still, discussion is all good.

My take on chop is this.. The way people smoke pot is different to the way people smoke ciggies: pot is drawn straight down the throat deep into the lungs and held in for longer, ciggies are drawn into the mouth first and then into lungs. Therefore chop is more irritating on the lungs & throat even for a tobacco-smoker, not to mention the fact that the tobacco smoke is unfiltered. For me it's all about appreciating the nuances and subtleties of the 'erb much like a fine wine, then enjoying the smooth, caramel flavours of a B&H afterwards.

It's definitely a case of horses/courses, dogs/bones - but still, discussion is all good.

Yea, this is definitely a discussion, and not an argument. As I said, smoke it whatever way you want, unless of course you're havin a blaze with me, cause I just cannot smoke chop, or even spliffs...

My take on chop is this.. The way people smoke pot is different to the way people smoke ciggies: pot is drawn straight down the throat deep into the lungs and held in for longer, ciggies are drawn into the mouth first and then into lungs. Therefore chop is more irritating on the lungs & throat even for a tobacco-smoker, not to mention the fact that the tobacco smoke is unfiltered. For me it's all about appreciating the nuances and subtleties of the 'erb much like a fine wine, then enjoying the smooth, caramel flavours of a B&H afterwards.

Ok, apart from the "ciggie afterwards", I gotta agree with that, in fact, I even find that joints can ruin the flavour a little sometimes, depending on what sort of papers you're using. But man, to be 100% honest, I'd prefer not even to be in the same room with someone smoking chop because that shit smells FOUL.

Glass pipes/bongs are definitely the best for getting maximum untainted flavour.

Yea, this is definitely a discussion, and not an argument. As I said, smoke it whatever way you want, unless of course you're havin a blaze with me, cause I just cannot smoke chop, or even spliffs...

thanks modGrinder :armata_pdt_27:

i like spliffs. only a pinch of tobacco tho.

and i think its probably just coz i almost have a ciggy in my mouth more often than i dont to be honest.. Also i like sometimes just to roll a cigga-weed and just have a pinch of weed (hash is better) in the ciggy to even me out.

i also blame my spliff addiction on pots, coz thats all the dirty fucker smokes.

BUT.. even though i like spliffs and blunts, im not a fan of the chop bong.

but yeah, its weird how many people do like it eh?

i guess some people like strong as fuck blue cheese too.. just coz i think its gross, doesnt mean other people cant/dont like it.

The main thing I used to hate about my mates that used to smoke chop was that they were such anti-social bastards about it, they would refuse to smoke straight herb with me, even to the point of bludging a bud off me to make their chop when I came round to blow them out. I mean, if I'm the one supplying the green, they should be thankful and just deal with smoking it straight!

Has anyone got any good recipies for russian fudge that require a decent amount of butter? Or perhaps a good cookie recipie?

Ice spots are pretty cool, all the benefits of a spot (economical/strong high) + it addresses some of the health issues and cools the smoke makin it more of a pleasurable experience rather than sorta 'takin your medicine'.

i wait for the knives to cool down for about 10 seconds after ya take em off the element, then putting ya big bit of weed on and huffing that up is all g. you don't need to burn the bud to a crust aye... just getting those crystals off is the way.. ya get mega stoned, you don't feel like coughing your fucking heart out each time and you can still get the fine taste of the bud... but you do need a bigger bit of bud to get the same effect.

mmm stonage

Ice spots are pretty cool, all the benefits of a spot (economical/strong high) + it addresses some of the health issues and cools the smoke makin it more of a pleasurable experience rather than sorta 'takin your medicine'.

i wait for the knives to cool down for about 10 seconds after ya take em off the element, then putting ya big bit of weed on and huffing that up is all g. you don't need to burn the bud to a crust aye... just getting those crystals off is the way.. ya get mega stoned, you don't feel like coughing your fucking heart out each time and you can still get the fine taste of the bud... but you do need a bigger bit of bud to get the same effect.

mmm stonage

The whole point of spots is to be as economical as possible with your bud, so isn't this kind of defeating the purpose? Hot knives FTW.

thats a smart as way of doing spots thats mean as getting the knives to a point of just vaporising the weed insted of bruning the shit out of it. dope

Agreed, much smarter than bbq'ing it to a crisp along with your lungs.

mmm stonage

The whole point of spots is to be as economical as possible with your bud, so isn't this kind of defeating the purpose? Hot knives FTW.

well.. yeah.. if ya want...but if ya DO have enough then its all good

cold spots FTW

anyone remember the drive thru tinny house in Favona rd, Mangere that would explode if spotted due to it being laced with fly spray good times

lol!

got trailer park with a sign out the front stating if the tinny shop is open or not!?