state your apparatus

LyraKil

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha that place cracked me up... didn't they do the $10 tinnies? They got raided all the time there...

Fuckin dirty dirty weed.... the flyspray call sounds about right

Think I went there on a christmas... maybe it was with you pak... obviously the flyspray is clouding my memory.

as far as the topic...

For: J's, Bong's, Pipes, Hash, Cooking, Spots (Cold > Hot), Oil

Against: Spliffs, 'Chop' (Hadn't heard/done that one b4), Shelving, main-lining (Possible?), eating raw, snorting, shotties, smoking stalk/cab

Favourite = Blunt Wraps/Sheisha Bongs/Vaporizing

yea bro thats the one!

And sheisha bongs FTW, IF the person on coals knows what there doing

Hmm, interesting, can't say I've ever smoked herb through a sheisha bong, although many many times I've smoked the proper fruit tobacco.

If you really feel like getting ridiculous about it, it's all about GIANT SPOTS:

You'll need:

1 x pair of long-handled dessert spoons

1 x 3-litre plastic bottle (without lid or cap)

1 x hammer

1 x bench grinder

1 x box-cutter knife

1 x LARGE bag of herb

Method:

First use the hammer to completely flatten the heads of the spoons. Next you'll want to grind the edges off the heads of the spoons to make them into a rectangular shape, then grind them till they're thin, but not too thin. Best to wrap the handles of the spoons in some heat-resistant material of some sort (slotting them into sections of garden hose works well).

Next use the box-cutter to cut a small "window" into the 3-litre bottle near the base. This window should be large enough to fit the two spoons into.

Roll herb into 50-cent peice sized balls.

Place something over the open top of the bottle, usually a peice of card will do.

Heat the spoons over a gas element (they need to be VERY HOT, so a normal element usually wont be good enough). Then pick up the spots and "drive" them into the window in the bottle.

Once the spot is fully burnt, remove the card and take one big, fuck-off lungfull of smoke.

Pass out.

Repeat as neccessary.

I'd like to recommend metal 3-stage grinders...

I've seen some around at the likes of cosmic and the Hemp store but they were made out of inferior metal... you need a descent quality one if it's going to last and grind properly... mines from Europe and it's lasting well....

If you don't know how it works, it's just like a normal grinder (You put your chronic in the top part and swivel it around a bit which shreads up the buds for a j or whatever else) except there's 3 compartments

1st is for the grinding but has small holes for the shreads to fall through

2nd stores the shreads once they are grinded through but has a mech screen for the crystals to fall through

3rd stores the crystals

Me and Aph have got a nice little collection of crystals growing

I've seen some around at the likes of cosmic and the Hemp store but they were made out of inferior metal... you need a descent quality one if it's going to last and grind properly... mines from Europe and it's lasting well....

If you don't know how it works, it's just like a normal grinder (You put your chronic in the top part and swivel it around a bit which shreads up the buds for a j or whatever else) except there's 3 compartments

1st is for the grinding but has small holes for the shreads to fall through

2nd stores the shreads once they are grinded through but has a mech screen for the crystals to fall through

3rd stores the crystals

Me and Aph have got a nice little collection of crystals growing

:wtfslay:

I have a 2-chamber one and I thought that was badass! Must get me one of these babies.

wow....your all so anti chop.....all of my friends chop it up.

im well deep into my chop......but i smoke joints every day at work....

Nice!

I saw them in Hemp Store last time I was there.. strongly considered it but ended up taking the cheap plastic option..

One question.. do the components get clogged up with resinous gum at all, making it harder and harder to turn around the parts each consecutive time you use it? I'm having that problem with my plastic cheapie. Might have to invest in one of those flash ones I think..

Nice!

I saw them in Hemp Store last time I was there.. strongly considered it but ended up taking the cheap plastic option..

One question.. do the components get clogged up with resinous gum at all, making it harder and harder to turn around the parts each consecutive time you use it? I'm having that problem with my plastic cheapie. Might have to invest in one of those flash ones I think..

My metal one is definitely nowhere near as bad for that as my old plastic one was, but it's always good to give it a good soak in some resin-removing stuff (pipe dreams has a good liquid pipe-cleaner that works well for this) once in a while to get it back to smooth working order.

yea... fo sure, the real problem is the threads... the resin gets in them and then it becomes hard to screw the components together...

eventually people who don't know any better may end up forcing the thing to screw together without the threads being lined up properly... de-threading the threads per-say

That would suck but I try to keep the threads clean with a pocket knife or something... not too keen to hit it with solvents yet

The actual grinder part does get a little blunter with a coat of resin on the blade-like apparatus however it hasn't been as bad as some plastic ones I've seen

again, can't stress the whole "don't buy cheap metal ones" thing more eh.... the Cosmic/help store ones looked and felt pretty shit to me... but who knows, they might have better ones now

Dr Weazel - Ah yep, cheers for the info dude. Here's another tip for the plastic grinders: they're best stored in the freezer. Less harmful on the trichomes (THC crystals) when they're being ground, and it also helps them fall off the plastic easier.

Catalyst - I see, I see. Did you order yours online from Europe? If so, where from? Keen to get one but until then I might have to contribute to your crystal chamber sometime

Edited by Guest

np

All g bro... yea, an old workmate brought it back over from Amsterdam... stoked!

tip for the metal ones... use a blunt scraper of some description (Butter Knife etc) and scrape the wire mesh periodically to clean the screen, otherwise the crystals won't fall through and your stash won't grow

not every one is anti chop here i am very pro chop but if i have to i will still smoke strighties with m8s that swing that way.

in regards to collection christals with grinders i say go the bulk way and just chuck a oz ina blender add lid turn on and hey presto you got a mean mull with fucking so much christal up the walls its not funny and easy to acess as well works a wonder. then having dusty cones and watch reality fade away to a blur. mean o mean o mean

not every one is anti chop here i am very pro chop but if i have to i will still smoke strighties with m8s that swing that way.

in regards to collection christals with grinders i say go the bulk way and just chuck a oz ina blender add lid turn on and hey presto you got a mean mull with fucking so much christal up the walls its not funny and easy to acess as well works a wonder. then having dusty cones and watch reality fade away to a blur. mean o mean o mean

With the added bonus that you'll get stoned off any food you put in the blender afterwards!

word to that blenders are the shit if you have the cash to support the hefty amouth of bud they require. a mini one would rock my world

magic bullet!

seen that infomercial?

Hahaha lol bro...."Look Bob, you can even use the Magic Bullet to mull up your stash". "Yes Christie, it really does do it all".

way to many times i have dreamed of owning one but never got off my ass and called them. "you can grind / chop / slice / dice and laserate all with in under 3 seconds. damm now that really takes the hassel out of mulling up.

i think i will have to invest in one even though i have cut down my consumption.

word to that blenders are the shit if you have the cash to support the hefty amouth of bud they require. a mini one would rock my world

magic bullet!

seen that infomercial?

Hahaha lol bro...."Look Bob, you can even use the Magic Bullet to mull up your stash". "Yes Christie, it really does do it all".

but wait there more. if you order within the next 20 mins we will include a years supply of isopropal alcohol for cleaning the resin out of your magic bullet and making some killah hash while your at it!