Cern's big adventure!!

Reform

About a week ago the unthinkable happened, my prize, pet and friend: Cern (or Cerny as we affectionately call him) had disappeared!

After a few anxious day's of searching and putting up 'lost' posters we inexplicably got this in the mail...

Turns out the little bastard had gotten into my pills and gone on a BZP bender!! Hanging out with all his 'cool' vinyl mates had gone to his head and he wanted to be more like them.. Didn't do him much good though, poor bugger, hanging out with some neuro track sniffing glue in Christchurch's cathedral square..

Despite being pissed I was just glad to know he was safe, I sent him a text tellin him that I wished him the best and I hoped he found himself out there, and that once he was ready to come home he was still welcome.

I think that did the trick as Cerny kept us up to date with his travels, here are some shots from his big adventure:

Cerny chillin out in Nelson outside Phat, must have been off to see Gridlock. (one of his fav's)

And here he is outside Invisable (aka Frisbie Dog Records) in Takaka! My, he certainly does get around!

Things turned a bit rough for Cerny when he went to the locals Pillz and Thrillz shop in Nelson..

He's not quite sure but he told me that some redneck sold him some rough gear and next thing he knew he woke up inside the car deck of the interislander!!

From here his story blurs into a northbound mess of BZP, doof'n'boof, crack and ho's, but one day we had an unexpected knock at the door... You'll never believe who it was...

The prodical poster had returned!! To the great relief of his worried parents, even the two mutts who used to bite his frame when he was just a flyer were happy to see him!

It's great having Cerny back with us, it's just like old times..

Yea Boi!

*edited by pakage - fixxed your image links*

hahahah

I'm sure we can all safely assume that the lines of white powder are a completely legal substance of course.

and the yellow pill with the weird symbol on it is just a panadol

btw - Interesting use of a $100 note there =)

hahahah

I'm sure we can all safely assume that the lines of white powder are a completely legal substance of course.

its definately a party pill mike. completely legal.

hahahah

its definately a party pill mike. completely legal.

for the next 6 months =/

Ok you got me! It's a crushed up panadol. There, I said it.

It was added for entertainment purposes, I'm so cheap I even went and found the closest think I could find to an E and put it next to it to make it look cooler.

I'm just a big fake. sniff.

• 4 months later...