Ryte ! Im gonna post innane crap nd better rating

thr339z

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Story Of Nine

Three0nines, (309Zmedia) was started nearly three years ago by a group of intrepid filmmakers and dance music enthusiasts.

!39Z a young and Wiley film maker first was inspired by the possibilities of playing and mixing visual information in conjunction with repetitive bass music after he was blown away by Dj shadow at his concert in mid 2003. He was heard stating emphatically, “This is the future of dance cultureâ€

The film was in the genre of Film Noir and was a dark tale of a Meth head private eye his love interest and the intimate betrayal, entirely shot on location around Grey Lynn, and Krd, central Auckland. The film sadly was not to get anywhere in the competition due to what some say is the sound, as the original sound was lost. However this is really where the three0ninesmedia, (309Zmedia,nee Nines always nine story begins.

Many other gigs were played soon after both for Data bass djs and other breaks and drum and bass groups in Auckland and the upper north Island.

After many late nights and many slamming gigs /

The next step was to be offered a second set at the following Resolution dance party Resolution 04, where Nines were to be playing along side data bass Dj’s on the main stage.

Insidiousk a.k.a !39Z and murben a/k/a mike were to play back to back on this occasion but sadly murben, a.k.a mike was unable to, so !39Z grabbed the helm and played a hard and fast set in front of a thousand or so people and subverted many with his numerological and structural binary codes and urban decay.

I think so too, however the posts were too interesting to read for me to care...

Good one for spilling your guts on the tadpole subject... if it's any consolation I reakon the effects of household flyspray on insects in more of a slow painful death then any 7 year old could conjure up... I've watched insects dying after being sprayed... and the bigger the insect, the worse the effects.

I have to confess to burning an ant or 100 in my lifetime... salt on a slug... freezing a fly only to try to revive it using salt (It's possible). I've made my peace with teh insects now though, crazy little critters.