Teen bomb plot foiled ----- WTF??????

AbsoluteValue

Police have foiled a plot planned by four Northland boys to blow up a service station near Wellsford.

Bream Bay Area Commander Sergeant Ken Andrews says police found the teenagers - all under 16 - in possession of chemicals stolen from a school, and detailed plans to use them to blow up the Te Hana service station to get into its safe.

He says the plans also revealed they wanted to sell stolen goods to buy firearms.

They were caught after one of their parents found a laptop. Enquiries revealed it was stolen from a local school.

The boys have been referred to the police youth aid section.

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/411425/1222726

I guess you get shot if you try to rob a gun store these days... then again wouldn't it be easier to just steal the guns from the cops since they will probably be as well protected as the safe?

Come on boys - think it through

good to see young ones make the most of their youth.

nothing is illegal unless you get cought

dunno about that eh.. blowing up a gas station with a chemical bomb and trying to buy fire arms is a bit outta control for 16 year olds..

arr come on pakage dont you remember being a kid it was all about fucking shit up. kids these days just have soo much to live up to with terrorist and shit. i say the lil fuckers got big ass coconuts for ball trying that shit but yes it is irrosponsible but hey you need to have a goal in life

blowing up letter boxes - ok

blowing up a PETROL STATION. I mean one of those doesn't exactly go poof and thats all. Its like a fireball thats gonna take out the buildings around it if your unlucky.. not to mention the people that are there.

Also breaking into a police station is getting up there in terms of cheek. You don't hear of your average black power or mongrel mob busting down the cop doors and raiding the place (or at least the media wont report it).

Blowing shit up is part of being a kid, but the targets they had is kinda getting to the point of WTF?

arr come on pakage dont you remember being a kid it was all about fucking shit up. kids these days just have soo much to live up to with terrorist and shit. i say the lil fuckers got big ass coconuts for ball trying that shit but yes it is irrosponsible but hey you need to have a goal in life

:sheep:

evil dark and twisted

there ya go.!

Blowing shit up is part of being a kid, but the targets they had is kinda getting to the point of WTF?

Kinda???

Blowing up shit as a kid usually consist of sticking a couple of double-happys to a G.I.Joe/puppy/teacher, not making chemical bombs and trying to nuke a petrol station.

This shit aint "typical teenage shenanigans", it's violent, criminal behaviour that you wouldn't even expect from the most hardcore members of the Mongrel Mob.

And they've been "referred to youth aid"?? little pricks should be tried as adults and stuck in jail.