Anyone from Hamilton here?

KN

gutted if u r from htown

should say "gutted if u live in htown"... gotta give credit to those that are from there but left (such as myself)...

i fucking hate that stank feculent diseased fuckhole...

*ahem*

..as you were...

gutted if u r from htown

should say "gutted if u live in htown"... gotta give credit to those that are from there but left (such as myself)...

*ahem*

..as you were...

LOL

yes yes ,

viva la hamilltron.....

ps,,, mr kris with a k,,, no disses until u have lived there (and survived) for more than 3 years, a second b4 the 3 year mark u cant say shit

we earned our patches,,,, wheres yours?

gutted if u r from htown

*ahem*

..as you were...

LOL

yes yes ,

viva la hamilltron.....

ps,,, mr kris with a k,,, no disses until u have lived there (and survived) for more than 3 years, a second b4 the 3 year mark u cant say shit

pffft, you dont have to live in Hamiltron to know it sucks.

gutted if u r from htown

*ahem*

..as you were...

LOL

yes yes ,

viva la hamilltron.....

nah nah , u actually do,,,,

u may Think u know it sucks....

but not untill u experience the darkness on a first hand basis can u actually know how much it sucks,,,,

ok so why does it suck?

im interested in ur view point

gutted if u r from htown

*ahem*

..as you were...

LOL

yes yes ,

viva la hamilltron.....

nah nah , u actually do,,,,

u may Think u know it sucks....

but not untill u experience the darkness on a first hand basis can u actually know how much it sucks,,,,

ok so why does it suck?

im interested in ur view point

You actually need more reason than "it's Hamilton" ???

Inbreeders, rugbyheads, cowbells (D&B needs LESS cowbell, damnit!), inbreeders, crappy shopping, rugbyheads, brain-dead small-town kids, teen parents, inbreeders, hick-town mentality, and of course, rugbyheads.

the town of 'double-brown'

And Waikato Draught, possibly the worst beer ever made.

I beg to differ.

hamilton has something auckland will never have.. peace and quiet, treees, peace and quiet, un-disturbed session spots, peace and quiet..

yes there are plenty of rugby heads, and inbreeders? welllll actually no not really hmmm yeah nah. not hard to dodge the dicks and find the prize..

peace and quiet, god i miss it!

but yeah culturally hamilton can suck a big one.

I beg to differ.

I also beg to differ - there's been many a good night had on the Waikato Draught - it's certainly no worse than any of the other shitty 4% NZ beers at least

I beg to differ.

I also beg to differ - there's been many a good night had on the Waikato Draught - it's certainly no worse than any of the other shitty 4% NZ beers at least

You guys must have had your tastebuds removed at birth.

hamilton has something auckland will never have.. peace and quiet, treees, peace and quiet, un-disturbed session spots, peace and quiet..

yes there are plenty of rugby heads, and inbreeders? welllll actually no not really hmmm yeah nah. not hard to dodge the dicks and find the prize..

peace and quiet, god i miss it!

but yeah culturally hamilton can suck a big one.

If you dont know where to find peace and quiet and undisturbed session spots in Auckland, you just havent lived here long enough. And trees? There's absolute fuckloads of trees in Auckland. Perhaps you should venture out past the CBD...

(P.S It really should be blindingly obvious that I'm taking the piss, or do you really think I believe everyone in Hamilton is a cousin-fucker?)

Mr Ricoh Stanley von Soba came up with a good way to indicate sarcasm - by prefixing your intended sarcastic comment with a tilde...

~Hamilton is a great place to bring up your kids and expose them to sufficient cultural activity and content

good idea huh...

Mr Ricoh Stanley von Soba came up with a good way to indicate sarcasm - by prefixing your intended sarcastic comment with a tilde...

~Hamilton is a great place to bring up your kids and expose them to sufficient cultural activity and content

good idea huh...

~Yea, that's a really great idea.

See what I did there?