Anyone from Hamilton here?

KN

well in liue of sounding like I actually <3 the tron (cos trust me mang I dont) and due to my ample tour of duty (and fuck man the horror) of 13 years,,,

hamilton is a weird place , its kinda like this ,,, it gets going and goes it does and there were some fucking solid kids there doing fucking solid tings,,, but when the smoke clears and the students go home , all u have left is shattered memories of class A excess,

while there for the most part are copius shitty elements in the tron (ie ruggers car bogans munters hicks skin heads rugged thugs pointless fights and skanky gurls,,,)

there were some good tings that only if u lived there would u know,,, such as massive crus all crazy and rinsing like no ak cru xcan possibly imagine,,

huge parties that lasted for 3-4 days , (snax has been to many with me,,,)

cheap drugs and plentiful amounts , , slamming gigs yes dnb was (wen I was there HUGGGGE! with a small massive, but one that was fucking up for it!!)

crazy occasions where u were in the heart of enemy territory where all u could do was avoid the fear and hang on for grim death,,, <

then theres the list o peeps who have made it out of the tron and gone on to take shit to the next level,, and whilst this sounds like no mean feat , trust me it is,,, hamilton has a bad habit of destroying the brightest minds and making the wallow in a pit of misery and apathy that hamilton is

any one who "makes it out alive" will and are richly rewarded

heres some examples

the people who wrote rocky horror picture show

the datsuns

Katchafire

4 corners

two members of split endz

hsd

qbix

snax

knightshade

and shit loads more

<>...(999)

yea yea hamilltron the city of the past is a fucking shit hole with fuck all to do execept fer fuck cows , have sex drink piss take drugs and get pregnant , but if u survive it,, u can do anything

and until u have experienced what it is like to be on acid after a game that waikato lost walking down victoria street dodging rugger munters on your right and on your left all calling u faggot and freak cos u dont rock boat shoes and sing the mooloo song at the top of your voice and then trying to fuck u up , OR throw bottles at you OR runn u over ... then u simply have no clue what its like and how terrible it is,,,

its kinda like me going

"mann sader city in iraq is shit! its hard core and I hate it "

but wait I have only seen this shit by proxy , and removed from the "realism" of the situation,, via my comfychair watching tv here in nz..

u dont know until ur in the fucking gutter being shot at and shooting at peoples

werd

life is an experience , experience life

Edited by Guest

Anyone.. someone?

Preferably if you own a business or know someone that does.

I just need some info for a report I'm doing at work.

Did you end up getting the info you needed? I owned a business based in teh tron for a couple o years..

• 2 weeks later...