Dubstep Request

Hakomi

its plastician.

darker dubstep- marlow, sno, the others, coki, emalkay, some of joka's stuff...

theres heaps ay.

try searching for this label on juno- BOKA

everything that comes out on it is sick pumping heavy dubstep. very cool shit.

its plastician.

darker dubstep- marlow, sno, the others, coki, emalkay, some of joka's stuff...

theres heaps ay.

try searching for this label on juno- BOKA

everything that comes out on it is sick pumping heavy dubstep. very cool shit.

Thanks alot will do cheers man

tech itch has done some very dark dub step also if ur in to the dark side o dubstep check out scorn

he is teh fucking master

he used to be quite the man in the 90s, we used to cruse around in 96 listening to his stuff and being scared out of our minds on acid,,

an example of how scarey it is exists in the tale below..

me and me mates where crusing around one night listening to it cranked the fuck up in my freinds car,,, on very good acid,, we stopped at the hamiltron lake and had a session and my mate who was in the back (we were in a prelude) started screaming (scormn was playing at this point) and the freaked the fuck out and started kicking at the eindows in the back then he attacked my freind who was driving and was going let me the fuck out etcetc, so we did and he ran off , we sat there for 40 mins and he came back sat down rolled a ciggy and didnt say anything except for take me home. so me and my freind let him in to the car and tentativly drove him home waiting for him to do something,,

he got out the car and we split.

the next day he came over to my flat , and was all nervous and freaked out,, I thenh asked him what happined the previous night

and he proceeded to tell me

he said " I dont ever wanna listen to scorn again!, when we were at the lake having the session, the music entered my mind and took over, all I could see at that point was 100,000 little boys standing around the edge of the lake which was a lake of shit, masterbating in time with the lapping sounds of the shit on the lake shore"

he was never the same again

and thats how evil scorn is/was,,,

NB it was the 90s, so maybe its quite tame now days,,

but I found scorns my space recently and his dubstep that he is doing now is supurb

real fucking twisted and dark and psychotic

Greets Hakomi Im into my deep + darker dubstep also

Most of what Im into is by producers outside of London, ie Bristol, the US, Europe and NZ

Recommended listening:

HENCH CREW = Wedge, Whiteboi, Headhunter, Jakes, Komonazmuk and releases on MODE recordings

GATEKEEPER is proper dark but one to watch as only has one tune released so far 'Tomb' on Skull Disco, a guest mix of his here , 'Hades' and 'Overfiend Rmx' are sick, sick tunes

SKULL DISCO releases by artists Shacklelton and Appleblim

DARQUAN aka DQ1 aka Oris Jay has dark jungle vibes through his Dubstep tunes

BURIAL is wicked, more deep than dark on the whole and anonymous to all but a few..

LOEFAH's stuff is quite dark and digital, superbly produced and worth checking

MILANESE are a bit genreless but are pretty dark throughout and have dubstep amongst their stuff, check Dead Man Walking (feat. Virus Syndicate) and the Distance remix

TOASTY hasnt released much but tunes like 'The Knowledge' were pretty dark at that time

BOXCUTTER's album Oneiric is strange and a bit dark, good home listening + 'Brood VIP' has just come out on 12

US labels AARGON and NARCOHZ have lots of good dark tunes from producers like JUJU and SKYNET (both D&B guys too)

MOVING NINJA have good dark / atmospheric biz on Tectonic

Thats a good start anyway..