Drop that quote!

thr339z

now im not sure if any o you peeps know , but I am a "movie geek" and im not afraid to say it loud and proud...

I AM A MOVIE/FILM GEEK!!!!

right any who back to the point of this post...

lets play a game...

movie quotes

how it works u drop a quote and then we awnser it heres an example

"I love the emell of naplam in the morning, it smells like VICTORY"

I would then scramble and post

APOCALYPSE NOW..

then I would drop my quote

simple eh?

so i will start

"I am the lizard king! I can do anything! how many of you people are REALLY alive ? how many of you people are truly alive?? we are all minuture solidigers in a miniture dirt war, how many of u people are really alive"????

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Doors

here's mine:

"Who the fuck are you? I should remember you? What, you think you like me? You ain't like me motherfucker, you a punk. I've been with made people, connected people. Who've you been with? Chain snatching, jive-ass, maricon motherfuckers. Why don't you get out of here and go snatch a purse."

Good game!

Thats easy Grind -

Al Pacino in Carlito's Way.

"Tonight, you men will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful."

is that Donnie Darko?

i hope so... someone get this 1

"You think you can do this to me? You motherfuckers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. SHU program, nigga. 23 hour lockdown."

Point Break.

Don't mock me, my friend. It's a condition of "mental divergence". I find myself on another planet, Ogo, part of an intellectual elite, preparing to subjugate barbarian hordes on Pluto. But even though it's a totally convincing reality in every way...I can feel, breathe, hear...nevertheless, Ogo is actually a construct of my psyche. I am mentally divergent in that I am escaping certain unnamed realities that plague my life here. When I stop going there, I will be well. Are you also divergent, friend?

Don't mock me, my friend. It's a condition of "mental divergence". I find myself on another planet, Ogo, part of an intellectual elite, preparing to subjugate barbarian hordes on Pluto. But even though it's a totally convincing reality in every way...I can feel, breathe, hear...nevertheless, Ogo is actually a construct of my psyche. I am mentally divergent in that I am escaping certain unnamed realities that plague my life here. When I stop going there, I will be well. Are you also divergent, friend?

12 Monkeys?

how about this one ...

"cross the T's and dot the ....... lower case j's"

hah - Blades of Glory...

"Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? Do you see me eating mice? You stop laughing right meow!"

hah - Blades of Glory...

"Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? Do you see me eating mice? You stop laughing right meow!"

Super Troopers! Fucking love that movie.

"What is best in life?" - "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women!"

edit: Bah, beaten to it. That's what I get for looking for an image to go with it.