Drop that quote!

thr339z

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

"I've been Pimp'n since been Pimp'n since been Pimp'n... this shit's in mah blood!"

How High

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses... Hit it...

The Blues Brothers!

Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore.

saw 1 2 or 3

Ryte heres mine . "what the fuck are you animals doing in my head"

uh oh thats obscure.........

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah full metal jacket i think

how about this:

Choose the sword, and you will join me. Choose the ball and you join your mother, in death. You don’t understand my words, but you must choose. So… come boy, choose life or death

Choose the sword, and you will join me. Choose the ball and you join your mother, in death. You don’t understand my words, but you must choose. So… come boy, choose life or death

Shogun Assassin (also features on the Wu Tang track "4th Chamber" by GZA)

Team, this is all my fault. I was overzealous in Cairo. I let racism cloud my judgment. I was so sure the ultimate terrorist was Middle Eastern, but I didn't realize he was a goddamn Gook. I'll never be a racist again.

actor a) I eat bigger pieces of shit than you for breakfast!

actor b) YOU EAT SHIT FOR BREAKFAST!!??

TOOOOOO easy. One of my favorite films back in the day:

Commando!

"What is in this shit, man?"

"Mostly Maui-waui, man..."

"Yeah?"

"but it's got some labrador in it."

"What's labrador?"

"It's dog shit, man."

"What!?!"

"Yeah, my dog ate my stash, man. Had it on the table and the little motherfucker ate it. It really blew the dog's mind, man. I had to following him around with a little baggie for three days until I got it all back, man. "

"You mean we're smoking dog shit, man?"

these are all from the same movie....

Sure, mom, I settle down with a nice girl every night, then I'm free the next morning.

What am I? A schmuck on wheels?

Anything I wanted was a phone call away. Free cars. The keys to a dozen hideout flats all over the city. I bet twenty, thirty grand over a weekend and then I'd either blow the winnings in a week or go to the sharks to pay back the bookies.

When they found Carbone in the meat truck, he was frozen so stiff it took them three days to thaw him out for the autopsy.

For us to live any other way was nuts. Uh, to us, those goody-good people who worked shitty jobs for bum paychecks and took the subway to work every day, and worried about their bills, were dead. I mean they were suckers. They had no balls. If we wanted something we just took it. If anyone complained twice they got hit so bad, believe me, they never complained again

that was off happy gilmour! :D not quiet commando!

but yours would be cheech ching chong :

Ahh, another of my favorite films, but yea, it's in Commando as well.

And nope, "Cheech ching chong" is NOT the right answer.

Try "Up In Smoke" FEATURING cheech and chong.

Haha, told!

Are you sure about that line being in Commando as well though?!

:hahano:

Come to Los Angeles! The sun shines bright, the beaches are wide and inviting, and the orange groves stretch as far as the eye can see. There are jobs aplenty, and land is cheap. Every working man can have his own house, and inside every house, a happy, all-American family. You can have all this, and who knows... you could even be discovered, become a movie star... or at least see one. Life is good in Los Angeles... it's paradise on Earth." Ha ha ha ha. That's what they tell you, anyway.

What's so hard to understand about "GUESS THE QUOTE FROM THE POST BEFORE YOURS AND THEN POST YOUR OWN QUOTE" ???

he does have a point,,,

okay, im getting us back on track now.....

il just go ahead and say the last few have been from GOODFELLAS and loungin son urs was ALPHA DOG.

here's the fresh quote....

"if what Doctor Weir tells us is true, this ship has been beyond the boundaries of our universe, of known scientific reality. Who knows where it's been, what it's seen. Or what it's brought back with it."