--- Calyx reppin NZ Drum and Bass!!

Displaced

Yes yes y'all, Calyx was nice enough to hook my no money having ass up a guest list to Hardware on Friday and to my surprise he was wearing an Urban Notion t-shirt muhahahaha Kiwi Drum and Bass represent!

BIG UP!! Fucken dope set again Calyx b2b Teebee!!

• 2 weeks later...

i wonder if teebee will ever rock the "dnb all day" shirt i gave him...???

he was stoked on it and put in his bag straight away when i shoved it at him....

mean teebee has a dnb all day shirt thats fucking goldin.

mega bad ass pitty that calyx is wearing a urban notion tee shirt out off all the local crew he could of supported, wat a waste but o well can do shit aobut it now.

funny though how they used to think that they owned the christchurch sceen now they have to have some one else grant them permission to hold a gig at ministry, fuck that is grand.

funny though how they used to think that they owned the christchurch sceen now they have to have some one else grant them permission to hold a gig at ministry, fuck that is grand.

yea even funnier how their playing sets @ The End in london

yea even funnier how their playing sets @ The End in london

Yeah there playing at a shogun audio gig i was pretty surprised to see them on that line up

shows what you know about christchurchs sceen then dont it grind! man they advertised on zn and the edge just to get bigger numbers through the door at teebee and caylx, if u played for different promoitionsd company you got blacklisted. heaps more shit i could go on about but shits different to up in ak way more politics.

they advertised on zn and the edge just to get bigger numbers through the door at teebee and caylx.

OMG PROMOTERS TRYING TO GET PEOPLE THROUGH THE DOORS. SCANDAL

teebee + calyx was run by edm promotions.. not urban notion (as far as im aware)

dont think im wrong. it was edm that offered them ridiculously too much money.. anywayz, fuck this shit, we had like 8 pages of drama on the teebee + calyx thread in the events section leading up to this gig..

SO. OVER. IT.

next topic.