shoes.......if u were a pair.....

thr339z

so at my place o werk we do random shit , and one o the random tings we have done recently in a team meeting was to go round and say what kinda shoes u would be and why...

so....

what kinda shoes is yo and why?

me???

im a pair of vision dv8s circa 1990

why cos they are tech and street and functional and last forever.

(and yes I do have a pair and yes they cost me a fucking insane amount but hey I love them)

now its your turn....

what bout those crazy shoes with the rollers under the toe on one shoe and the heel on the other which were all the rage, it was wierd coz kids would just roll past you in shopping malls etc.

or soap shoes?!? what was up with them...

soap shoes where the shit people under estermate them but shits kinda cool i saw a dude getting chased my a rent a pig and he jumped up and grinded like a 15stair hand rail landed and sprinted off, the rent a pig had no chance in catching him. props in my books if it can be done correctly

WHEELIES! they are the shit

yes they are the bizzo.....

maybe i should get redstar some,,, (btw Im not talking about me in the 3rd person, ) those who know know , those who dont can ask or guess,,

yes anywho they are most certainly the bizzo

soap shoes where the shit people under estermate them but shits kinda cool i saw a dude getting chased my a rent a pig and he jumped up and grinded like a 15stair hand rail landed and sprinted off, the rent a pig had no chance in catching him. props in my books if it can be done correctly

those crazy french parkour dudes should get bring back soap shoes.. that shit is nuts

im a pair of worn in skate shoes.....

comfortable,functional,stylish(more so with scuff marks from "actual" skating) and i can go anywhere(except the viaduct but who cares).