Andy C pictures are up!

kritical

Ok Fuck. That man is a god.

He was OFF THE HOOK. I've never seen him play before (I was underage and didnt have an ID at the time) and he definitely lived up to my expectations.

GQ! FUCK ME! A for effort, and he didnt over do it.

As for my ears... I think this is the worst aural damage I've ever had from an event, got no voice either (try ordering breakfast when you can barely manage a faint squeak - i empathise deeply with vocally challenge community).

Well worth it but

Andy C, you will always have a special place in my heart

just at the atm down the road, turned to get in the taxi and heard the shouts.

Check me, the geeky trainspotter in half the pics =p

oh well - a great night. Now I remember, most of the tunes were at +6 or more pitch most of the time (he crept the pitch up throughout the night). pushing us harder =p

GQ was having his own little dance behind the booth to alot of the tunes which was cool.

Andy spent a lot of the time shaking hands inbetween the set. Didnt really want to bug him while he was in the mix. He had hands in his face most of the time which would have annoyed the hell outta me but i guess when he is in the zone like that he wouldnt have noticed much.

Shook andy and GQ's hand sat the end, he and GQ said a few words to me before they headed out of the booth and thats all I could ever want from them.

Sorry I didnt say hi to dapht1, blazem and whoever else i missed as well. Was looking for people to say my goodbyes to, found nato and that was about it. Oh yeah - and an infected big toe from 24 hours of walking/dancing =p

Wish i went eh!

caught andy last year when he came, and that was freakin mean! i would expect a similar sort of show from the worlds number 1!

sounds like a good time had by all..

I think that they really need to look at moving some of these big name dnb dj's to the st. james eh! soo sick of crammed fu!

not all gigs, but just the ones that are sure to be packed!

ez

I had to miss out too... even though Andy C is rated #1 in my books for creating an atmosphere like no other DJ I've seen... I mean, I've only ever seen fubar looking like a mosh pit once, enough said.

Have to aggree with Pakage, fubar can suck my balls, Subtronix need to get somewhere larger for the descent International gigs... seriously. Either that or some clever punter (;)) is going to come along, do it and clean up.

Mike:

Check me, the geeky trainspotter in half the pics =p

also guilty...

He was awesome. I wasn't gonna miss a fucking second

Just looking through the gallery... looks like you two were being geeky trainspotters right next to eachother!

haha small world aye? =P~

here is the evidence

check this one out aswell, golum is down with dnb!?

is the guy in the red singlet one of you cunts ?? im sure ive met that guy.

And regarding teh st james - ew fuck no. Anywhere but there.

staircase/studio would be a dope venue - great sound system big enough dance floor and a couple of slightly chilled zones. Gets my vote.

Edited by Guest