drum and bass from the underground to the massive

Guest Room101

playing some old tunes of old nato's down here in ohakune with cap'n roger on the pirate ship radio zero, 94.2fm, all you boarders lock it in on the presets... bounce motherfucker brought back some good memories of sackville st days, and blended nicely into basstified with the solid metal riff basslines. got all up on that shit and grinding.

i was wondering if anyone else out in there in the enzee runs or knows of any "underground" or pirate stations who support the dnb?

biggup ya local. and fuck me - i'm a local.

playing some old tunes of old nato's down here in ohakune with cap'n roger on the pirate ship radio zero, 94.2fm, all you boarders lock it in on the presets... bounce motherfucker brought back some good memories of sackville st days, and blended nicely into basstified with the solid metal riff basslines. got all up on that shit and grinding.

i was wondering if anyone else out in there in the enzee runs or knows of any "underground" or pirate stations who support the dnb?

Chur might be down for the weekend, have to tune in. Might see you there cuz!

I wish!

we should jus set one up cant be too hard or expensive...

I wish!

Theres one that i know of, Runs from BK in Mt Albert all the way down Dominion rd to the city, VJ set it up. 107.2? i think, runs on a playlist most of the time

Would be sick to set one up though. Get involved redstar!!!

I wish!

Theres one that i know of, Runs from BK in Mt Albert all the way down Dominion rd to the city, VJ set it up. 107.2? i think, runs on a playlist most of the time

yea man im well keen point me in the right direction and im there

I wish!

If you just want to stream it on the net all you need is radio software and a decent internet connection. DBNZ radio would be a sick addition to this website :bananallama:

I wish!

If you just want to stream it on the net all you need is radio software and a decent internet connection. DBNZ radio would be a sick addition to this website :bananallama:

i agree.....i bags a show.