turntables in every room.....

Guest CLOSE ENCOUNTER

some of you may know about my roof over my head dramas as of late but you will pleased to know ive found a great little flat in kingsland with some likeminded bassheads.....and we have decks in every room of the house.....ha ha ha....sound battles galore....i have the biggest speakers though soooooooo......"WHAT BASS???"

oh shucks.......what else you got lying around there..?

i need a cable to hook up dual monitors......and a midi keyboard if theres one floating about....

Just dont tell me it's a fucking Mac.

its a fuckin mac

Argh, fucking Macs.

Zeb: Just talked to John, and unfortunately I dont have the right adapter for that. The iMacs have a weird monitor adaptor that's not found on the Mac Pro machines that we've got here. Why the fuck they dont just have the same plug as PC monitors I dont know.

so theres like about 12 crates of dnb at my house(not including my own) and lets just say coming home early on a friday for a mix is turning into quite the explorational journey through the world of dnb.....past and present....

sooo... is it official? i just got back from kune and im keen to chec out the new place bro. call the old phone number or pm me the address coz i cant find my ph charger....

and i got that paperwork for you to sign as well.

chur