Still Bored?! - Corrupt a wish

Pakage

He's sitting in his seat, he knows that somethings wrong, the silence is unnerving him... he opens his mouth to speak and you shut him up... "Whats going on, do you have any idea!...". Startled to hear you explode in a seemingly psychotic outburst he turns to you and gives you a look of pity and discust, checking your pupils as he starts to speak, "Whatever it is, it's not worth smoking P over.."Outraged you pull the car over to the side of the motorway. "Firstly...", you point out as the car screeches to a halt, "something is happening which can only be described as.. well I can't decribe it, and secondly this isn't the time to be fucking bringing that shit up, you've taken more cut speed in your life than I have P in my life". "Ive seen you this strung out twice....", he replys calmly, "...both times you broke down and both times you were admitted... do you really want to go back to that place? You know that you're just paranoid right?"

Still looking forward you check your mirrors and put your foot to the floor... "..oh no, I'm not going back, we're going to figure this out once and for all... you and me." You turn to give him your most insane look you can muster... you got the idea for this from a movie - act insane enough and if there's anything you're not being told... they'll tell you, right? Your car enters the slow lane at a pace which is far to slow for the driver behind you, he sounds his horn as he collides with the car to his right trying to avoid you... your brother is yelling but you don't hear him... you just stare at him... he's trying to think of some way to stop the car... "You're not telling me something bro... you know, I once read a book about someone who murdered their whole family once, he thought that life was just a fantasy, he figured he could fuck the system by tearing his world apart, his perfect job, wife, kids.... you know... I think that he was on to something, except, he survived and is now in prison... I figure the only way to find out what the fuck is up is to end it all"...

Your senses start to warp, your sixth sense, the sense of time starts to falter... images blur, sounds muffle, tastes dull... the world goes grey, you were expecting to die, but instead you feel like you're being born... your perception of self stretches and the universe itself stops and you will it gone. Everything that was, ceases to be... where you had questions, you now have answers... explainations which can't be narrated on an internet forum... enlightened once more you opt to reinsert yourself back into your previous reality and restrict yourself once more to a mortal vessel...

...It's happened to you before... this 'time loss' problem, infact several times a week you get it, but not often for this sort of length.... Five minutes here or there...

...You stare at your tv in a daze, trying to think about what you did for the last hour, when your attention is drawn to the Big Wednesday ticket in your hand, "I lost again" you tell yourself half mouthing the words as you internally monologue it.... A thought comes to mind which doesn't seem yours: "Third time lucky..."

*Bam*

You get your wish, a bank error in your favour means that you have somehow ended up with $30,000 cash back on your taxes. You use this money as a deposit to buy a house in grey lynn. All goes well, you live there and rent out the other rooms to pay back the mortgage. Untill one night you notice something strange about your new flatmates.. It seems that your house was built on an aincent maori burial ground and your flatmates are turned into flesh eating zombies from the curse of the dead. Your house is haunted poltergeist style, and you end up trapped in the bathroom with the zombies scratching at the door craving your tender flesh. Slowly but surely they break the door down with only their primal desire to feed driving them. You cant escape, they slowly start to devour you alive, working their way from your feet, up to you thighs, your hands up to your arms, all the while you are writhing in agony screaming for you mother. As the blood drains out of your brain, the last thing that you remember before your fall into darkness is thinking:

I wish that i was a zombie, so nobody could fuck with me..

• 18 years later...