1. 1. Rugby...

• Into it
    • Hate it

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I usually dont like any ball/team sports at all, I do actually kinda like to watch a bit of league, it's definitely a more interesting game from a spectators point of view.

lol what? thats like saying 2 fat cunts standing toe to toe slugging each other in the face is more interesting to watch than a martial arts match..

i get bored with league coz theres not much tact, they just run straight up the middle and get pwnd by 3 huge mother fuckers. rinse and repeat..

2c

Dude, seriously... lay off the crack... it's warping your mind.

Rugby:

"Where's the ball?" "umm, somewhere under that pile of guys there"

"What did they stop for?" "Uhh, the guy in the front of the scrum had is left foot 1.2 centimeters out of place, so they have to re-set the scrum... again"

"What did they stop for THIS time?" "The lineout throw deviated by 1 millionth of a degree from being straight... so they're going to have a scrum... which they will have to re-set... again... and again."

"Ok, so... where's the ball again?"

(Rinse and repeat)

And you say league has no "tact" (I'm guessing you mean tactics) I think that's just because you dont understand league well enough. To someone that likes League, Rugby looks like one giant man-pile with the ball stuck at the bottom, and it's got about as much tactics to it as a bunch of 6yr olds in a lolly-scramble.

how random is it that is is one of the biggest hits for a thread lately?

i remember the good old days when we used to talk politics and come up with funny captions for photos...

ahhhh, the good ole days

As much as I usually dont like any ball/team sports at all, I do actually kinda like to watch a bit of league, it's definitely a more interesting game from a spectators point of view.

lol what? thats like saying 2 fat cunts standing toe to toe slugging each other in the face is more interesting to watch than a martial arts match..

i get bored with league coz theres not much tact, they just run straight up the middle and get pwnd by 3 huge mother fuckers. rinse and repeat..

2c

Rugby:

"What did they stop for?" "Uhh, the guy in the front of the scrum had is left foot 1.2 centimeters out of place, so they have to re-set the scrum... again"

"What did they stop for THIS time?" "The lineout throw deviated by 1 millionth of a degree from being straight... so they're going to have a scrum... which they will have to re-set... again... and again."

(Rinse and repeat)

And you say league has no "tact" (I'm guessing you mean tactics) I think that's just because you dont understand league well enough. To someone that likes League, Rugby looks like one giant man-pile with the ball stuck at the bottom, and it's got about as much tactics to it as a bunch of 6yr olds in a lolly-scramble.

haha, he said crack......

i seriously cant be fucked with this shit eh..

go win the special olympics.. you're still retarded..

Edited by Guest

2c

Rugby:

(Rinse and repeat)

haha, he said crack......

i seriously cant be fucked with this shit eh..

go win the special olympics.. you're still retarded..

I guess you shouldn't have used lame generalisations if you didn't want to get lame generalisations back at ya then, huh?

I was just illustrating the point that what you just wrote about league was pretty retarded, by just saying the same sort of dumb shit back to you about rugby. No need to get all serious about it.

here i was thinking that rugby was just glorified male bonding.... made to release latent homosexuality in the most socially acceptable method known to our highly advanced monoculture

this thread really opened my eyes to the other side of 'scoring a try'

needs more

self: :violin:

get in there

Edited by Guest