SUPPER CLUB SCRAP

Richard M

We were all over at Foci...

I heard some yelling at one point.. and what sounded like some smashed glass?.. I looked over but it didn't look like a fight so I didn't think much else of it...

Seems like Beresford squere is getting a bit dodgy these days =P~

Story is that one of the breaks crew discarded a cigarette butt, and it accidently hit a 'dude'. Breaks crew apologised straight away. Dude tried to make something of it to the breaks crew. Breaks crew guy is like 'wtf, if you want to make something of it, even after I apologised, let's dance'. Breaks crew owned the dude.

Story is that one of the breaks crew discarded a cigarette butt, and it accidently hit a 'dude'. Breaks crew apologised straight away. Dude tried to make something of it to the breaks crew. Breaks crew guy is like 'wtf, if you want to make something of it, even after I apologised, let's dance'. Breaks crew owned the dude.

do ya know which breaks crew..?

I know a couple of breaks dj's that play at teh supper club from time to time...

I know exactly which breaks crew was involved, but I feel it inappropriate to make it public. PM if you'd like to know!

Cheers!

was it the

ike and tina turner - funky mule breakz crew

VS

the kool and the gang - jungle jazz breaks crew