anyone going to shapeshifter tonight???

Guest Room101

well?

i just got on the door list so any dbnzers keen to rark it up with pond needa be hauling your booty up to the right front speaker stack. viva la RFSS posse !!!

chur

well?

i just got on the door list so any dbnzers keen to rark it up with pond needa be hauling your booty up to the right front speaker stack. viva la RFSS posse !!!

chur

i went last night and i reckon your not standing by the stack....it was so loud....my ears are fucked today and i had plugs in last night and stood at the back for the whole set........pretty wicked set though...i think every cute girl in auckland was there......like ALL of them...

yeah i had to own the stair well for a coupley tracks to due MASSIVE crowd, heat and loudeyness...

charged up the front with dj in a box and co tho.

checked out the RFSS for a bit but it was mostly gurners, sweaty teens and bottles all over the floor.

front and centre had the baddest krump/mosh vibe for the darker shit.

all bouncing, banging and throwing the horns!

fuck shapeshifter are AMAZING! they always manage to rinse away my troubles and get me psyched to do some good shit. And the lights/sound were impeccable, best light show ive seen from these guys. pretty sure thats Tiki Taane's area...

And yes, every girl in the place was gorgeous. in the wise words of PDiggs " Auckland, you're fucking BEEEEEaaauutifull!"

i even sang in the shower today.

DANGER!!!

hopefully theyll have an enlightenment overseas or something and keep doing new stuff.Then you all better get tickets.

Biggups

yeah word evoke......as much as i love my boy p-diggs and his amazing band it would be good to hear some new shapeshifter tunes.....

maybe something a bit less uuuummmmm ahem... festival....

i also understand it takes a lot of effort touring the world and recording and writing music while still having time for friends,fans and family and some non music related activities to keep you sane....their busy guys.so i cant complain,they do a fuckin blazing set everytime...top marks.

be good to see some of those cute girls at some "actual" dnb gigs....maybe they could leave the spiky hair,salmon shirt,gurned out boyfriend brigade at home though.....

i might even talk to some of them if they came to our parties.....well....id try to talk to them....

who? the salmon brigade?

na cuzz....those are the cunts that ask me every weekend...."hey do you know pakage..?"."is he coming down tonight....?"

their all yours mate.....ill take their cute shorties though.....keeeeeyyeeeeennnn....

i might even talk to some of them if they came to our parties.....well....id try to talk to them....

who? the salmon brigade?

na cuzz....those are the cunts that ask me every weekend...."hey do you know pakage..?"."is he coming down tonight....?"

their all yours mate.....ill take their cute shorties though.....keeeeeyyeeeeennnn....

pfffft.. sif..