How much is your Cadaver worth?

Pakage

$3,571

This is bullshit. I bet if I was a 13-18yr old white girl with long blond hair, blue eyes and perfect smile and OWNED a pony (called moonlight) I'd be worth way more.

Now all I can look forward to is waking up in a bath in India full of ice and a fresh scar on my stomach.

Oh wow. look at me. I can edit.

Edited by Guest

I'm worth $4,115 bitches! but only because I lied about how healthy I am.

I bet if I was a 13-18yr old white girl with long blond hair, blue eyes and perfect smile and a pony (called moonlight) I'd be worth way more.

I have no need for the pony but I could do with a good looking dead girl for some experimentation if you get my drift.

im worth $3,427.....

BUT if I was a dwarf albino who drank every day took pain killers everyday worked with chemicals Ie asphestos smoked more than a pack a day and had long hair and had been perscribed anti psychotics and had a limb removed or some kind of disorder like elephantitus and was a fanatical sun bed visitor I would be worth

$5,604...

I guess it pays to have the above traits when selling ur body

$8,853 seems to be the maximum.

And to get that you have to be an obese, albino non-drinker with giantism, a hernia, elephantitus, a prosthetic leg, long hair, and perfect vision, who's never been in the sun, never takes pain killers, has never been exposed to asbestos, has had heart surgery and an apendix removal, drinks lots of energy drinks, is not a diabetic and isn't on any anti-depressants... and is under 12.

I still don't know how someone with elephantitis or some rare genetic disorder that probably screws up the major organs as well, makes them worth more =p

How much for midgets?

yeah i reckon......freaks should be put in the circus....