OFFICIAL RUGBY WORLD CUP THREAD- Haters need not apply

Teret

France vs Argentina could be the game of the pool stage! Both teams are placed in the Pool of Death so they're looking to secure a quarter final at the expense of one another or Ireland

NZ vs Italy this Saturday @ 11.45pm, can't wait, Henry is expected to start Luke MacAlister and Conrad Smith as the midfield combination when the team is announced tomorrow - interesting

i despise rugby.it annoys and bores me to death and frankly im embarrassed that these overgrown school boys with their playground mentalities are representing our country to the world.....

im not even gonna mention how "gay" it is.......you already know the facts there.....

surely there is a www.rugbyboofheads.co.nz for this thread.....

i despise rugby.it annoys and bores me to death and frankly im embarrassed that these overgrown school boys with their playground mentalities are representing our country to the world.....

im not even gonna mention how "gay" it is.......you already know the facts there.....

dude.. fucksake.. if you dont like it.. dont read it.. simple as that..

start up your own "anti-world cup" thread for all i give a fuck but no one is to post anymore shit talking in here.. im sick of it and i WILL delete it..

all youre doing is needlessly spoiling the fun of those who do enjoy it, so STFU eh..

how would you like it if you made a skateboarding thread, and lets say i didnt like skateboarding, but instead of skipping over that thread i spent my time posting in it saying how shit it was and how retarded i thought you were.. same shit different day.. people like different shit.. get over it already..

fuck..

Edited by Guest

start up your own "anti-world cup" thread for all i give a fuck but no one is to post anymore shit talking in here.. im sick of it and i WILL delete it..

all youre doing is needlessly spoiling the fun of those who do enjoy it, so STFU eh..

how would you like it if you made a skateboarding thread, and lets say i didnt like skateboarding, but instead of skipping over that thread i spent my time posting in it saying how shit it was and how retarded i thought you were.. same shit different day.. people like different shit.. get over it already..

fuck..

i wouldnt care bro....people have hated on skateboarding my entire life....mostly by ignorant rugby heads and "old boys" that dont understand real talent anyway...

ill admit i was a bit quick and sharp with the tongue/fingers on that one...your right though pakage i shouldnt have even bothered reading the thread.i wrongly assumed this would be a forum where wack things like rugby didnt pop up but i guess i was wrong.......sorry guys....enjoy the game or whatever it is....

fuck..

i wouldnt care bro....people have hated on skateboarding my entire life....mostly by ignorant rugby heads and "old boys" that dont understand real talent anyway...

ill admit i was a bit quick and sharp with the tongue/fingers on that one...your right though pakage i shouldnt have even bothered reading the thread.i wrongly assumed this would be a forum where wack things like rugby didnt pop up but i guess i was wrong.......sorry guys....enjoy the game or whatever it is....

'sall good man, sorry about my reply, i kinda over reacted.. it wasnt just aimed at you, but i was just trying to make a point yeah. People are into all sorts of shit, and just because a person likes to watch rugby doesnt automatically make you a meathead jock.. just the same way that if a guy's into liquid dnb it doesnt automatically make them a fag (lol).. i always thought that people who listened to dnb were less judgemental than other genres because of its diversity.. dont prove me wrong, that would be a dark day for me when that candle goes out..

peace cuz.

.. just the same way that if a guy's into liquid dnb it doesnt automatically make them a fag (lol)..

Whew, im relieved now - Just when I thought I had to keep my genre-closet locked =p :happysadp: :white:

... back on topic... What about them All Blacks... Yeah =p

.. just the same way that if a guy's into liquid dnb it doesnt automatically make them a fag (lol)..

Whew, im relieved now - Just when I thought I had to keep my genre-closet locked =p :happysadp: :white:

... back on topic... What about them All Blacks... Yeah =p

yeah, i know.. bad example, i was just taking the piss

Fuck you say some retarded things pAKAGe

haha, i know man.. sorry eh. im sick today, my usually good analogy making skills are at an all time low i think.

http://www.tv3.co.nz/RugbyWorldCup/FullMatchSchedule/RepeatsSchedule/tabid/494/Default.aspx

here you can download a schedule to chuck into your outlook

(or Ical or googlecal)

I love the fact you can download it onto your outlook...

This way you can wake up in the morning and your outlook will tell you about all your overdue "meetings"

#Edit, check out what happens when you make a show about the rugby world cup with no rights to footage what-so-ever,

Episode 1 of That Guy's Rugby World Cup:

http://tvnzondemand.co.nz/content/that_guys_rwc/ondemand_video_skin

and just because a person likes to watch rugby doesnt automatically make you a meathead jock..

QFT, a certain portion of the population which is decidedly non-meathead-esque like rugby even more since they started wearing those tight lycra shirts

I'm not an avid rugby fan but will be checking out the world cup and will celebrate if we do well because no matter what the sport I love it when our little nation WASTES big countries with tens of millions of potential participants. Go team, go!

i am mixed in this question, i dont mind rugby i never did its jock i disaprove of and thier meat headedness but from this i must say in every sport i have played there is a % of fuck faces who fuck it up for the rest of us. from this i state the good and bad things in which i have reconized form over the years.

school first 15 took up a lot of time and energy but when it came to the parties after the game they where the best and always revolved round the rugby team. fact i thank rugby for getting me laid in high school haha but you know what i mean, but apart form that it doesnt have much more appeal for me now as the rest of the shits all negitive. i break to easy now days

world cup wil be intersting to watch its crack up how the rest of the world looks up to nz for its rugby except half the people in country cant stand the game funny.

i cant believe that this started turning into a debate about the game of rugby again... fucking tards, read the thread title///

anywho

france lost the opener. they must be gutted. i didnt catch they game, but i heard argentina was pretty impressive on D.

france could miss the knockout rounds if they lose to ireland! sheeet, i hope they dont tho, would be a bit gay for the old host nation.

anyway, go the ABs tonight. conrad smith is out, the fragile fucker. we will win by 50+ points. TAB here I come